Forum

Freight, Foundry blabla.

Created 12th January 2012 @ 18:43

Locked Pages: 1

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

So, I guess we all kind agree that Foundry for play-off thing is 100% retarded. Freight was already removed from the pool a while back because of obvious issues with the map that haven’t been addressed by Valve (since it’s an official map now, it’s their job right?) yet.

May I suggest the following:

Remove freight, replace with Foundry (or Croissant for all I care) to give that map a proper chance. And go for the old play-off style.

AnimaL

actually, if this is the new freight the last has slighty changed entrence to last…

Paria

Rob1

w/e, Freight sux, that’s all. Would even have prefered to play foundry than this …

DAMN I WANT YOU TURBINE.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from AnimaL

actually, if this is the new freight the last has slighty changed entrence to last…

Screen shot. Cause all I remember is playing freight_final1 and running down the round timer so we had to do a mid fight again. I love sitting on last 20+ minutes with my dick in my hand. I think I actually went afk during a freight game to grab a drink and take a piss while defending last.

It was voted in, retarded I know, but voted in nonetheless. Just be thankful that we don’t have to play bazillion and go get run over by some trains.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from CUBE

It was voted in, retarded I know, but voted in nonetheless. Just be thankful that we don’t have to play bazillion and go get run over by some trains.

If the admins would be so kind to give us the votes split up by division that would be great :).

If not, I might have to go post my vanilla article after all.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Snyyppis

RLM

Freight might be more tolerable now that we have natasha banned + heavy limit one, it’s been so long since I’ve actually played 6v6 on it though :S

Foundry for decider is kind of ridiculous since it didn’t get in the map pool.

My vote? Get rid of gravelpit, replace with foundry. Or better yet, only play granlands + gullywater.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Snyyppis

Freight might be more tolerable now that we have natasha banned + heavy limit one, it’s been so long since I’ve actually played 6v6 on it though :S

Foundry for decider is kind of ridiculous since it didn’t get in the map pool.

My vote? Get rid of gravelpit, replace with foundry. Or better yet, only play granlands + gullywater.

You only need 1 heavy, 1 pyro, 1 engi, and freight last is easy to hold.

I do not get the GP hate. It’s a high skilled, highly technical, high pressure map. Big risks, big rewards.

I think the votes for freight are skewed towards the lower divisions and gp towards the higher ones.

Last edited by Koeitje,

caeli

#T4F

Just replace snakewater

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Massive forum whine for new maps and removal of standard maps.
Freight gets picked, everything else is the same.
why

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

http://etf2l.org/forum/feedback/topic-19968In here, please.[/url]

Locked Pages: 1