Forum

fixed map pool

Created 8th January 2012 @ 17:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

QL doesnt have a fixed mappool. They dont even have custom maps, just 1 good new map from id a year (roughly). The mappools evolve tho instead of just holding onto old stale maps. bloodrun, campgrounds and vertical vengeance were all dismissed in the recent dreamhack-mappool despite being the most played maps in public duels.

its not because these maps are bad. its because theres potentially better maps.
just draw the analogy for tf2 and you get where im going. (bazillion is a really good map yo)

doks

close thread ?

as soon as admins would pick the maps we would have threads about – ALLOW US TO VOTE!
now we have the chance to vote – FUCK THE MAP POOL!
gezz grow up why dont you.
As you said yourself there are a LOT of people playing.. and there will NEVER EVER EEEVEEEEER be a mappool all 100% are fine with.. not even 70%.

Kenny

v. existence

“rndmr” i have no idea who is this, but still he is right

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Kenny

“rndmr” i have no idea who is this, but still he is right

Your sense of humor is hilarious

i actually said i would probably quit tf2 and start a farm somewhere if turbine pro reared its ugly head again. I hate that map more then words can express

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from doks

close thread ?

as soon as admins would pick the maps we would have threads about – ALLOW US TO VOTE!
now we have the chance to vote – FUCK THE MAP POOL!
gezz grow up why dont you.
As you said yourself there are a LOT of people playing.. and there will NEVER EVER EEEVEEEEER be a mappool all 100% are fine with.. not even 70%.

The pool is actually selected by the admins, we just get the vote for maps within that pool. They have never given us an option to nominate, or included every map and done map elimination. It happens every season and people complain every time but they never take note of it.

grimbar

Quoted from xiuxiu

QL doesnt have a fixed mappool. They dont even have custom maps, just 1 good new map from id a year (roughly). The mappools evolve tho instead of just holding onto old stale maps. bloodrun, campgrounds and vertical vengeance were all dismissed in the recent dreamhack-mappool despite being the most played maps in public duels.

its not because these maps are bad. its because theres potentially better maps.
just draw the analogy for tf2 and you get where im going. (bazillion is a really good map yo)

The following maps would like to have a word with you:

Aerowalk, Battleforged, Blood Run, Canned Heat, Concrete Palace, Deep Inside, Devilish, Dismemberment, Dreadful Place, Electric Head, Evolution, Focal Point, Gothic Rage, Intervention, Overkill, Phrantic, Realm of Steel Rats, Revolver, Solid, Somewhat Damaged, Three Story, Thunderstruck, Toxicity, Wargrounds, Window Pain, Bloodlust, Courtyard, Finnegan’s, Industrial Accent, Japanese Castles, Shining Forces, Skyward and Spider Crossings

no custom maps my ass

Quoted from Chaplain

i actually said i would probably quit tf2 and start a farm somewhere if turbine pro reared its ugly head again. I hate that map more then words can express

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AnimaL

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

cya

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

The following maps would like to have a word with you:

Aerowalk, Battleforged, Blood Run, Canned Heat, Concrete Palace, Deep Inside, Devilish, Dismemberment, Dreadful Place, Electric Head, Evolution, Focal Point, Gothic Rage, Intervention, Overkill, Phrantic, Realm of Steel Rats, Revolver, Solid, Somewhat Damaged, Three Story, Thunderstruck, Toxicity, Wargrounds, Window Pain, Bloodlust, Courtyard, Finnegan’s, Industrial Accent, Japanese Castles, Shining Forces, Skyward and Spider Crossings

no custom maps my ass

i said quake live doesnt support custom maps, and its true.

Kenny

v. existence

Quoted from irfx

[…]

Your sense of humor is hilarious

your sense of brain is mad
admins can check

Quoted from Chaplain

+1

That is the ugliest map I saw in TF2, never had any fun on it, no matter if we were winning or losing.

grimbar

Quoted from xiuxiu

[…]

i said quake live doesnt support custom maps, and its true.

Quoted from xiuxiu

[…]QL doesnt have a fixed mappool. They dont even have custom maps, […]

Quoted from xiuxiu

[…]They dont even have custom maps[…]

Quoted from xiuxiu

[…]dont even have[…]

ok

Edit: Plus it’s possible to play custom maps online, not gonna talk about the procedure though since it’s not exactly legal.

Last edited by grimbar,

Dummy

cpma sucks grim whats up with that

Greg2fram

T*My
T*MyHL

Why rndmr do you need a double account to tell that ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3