Forum

Dear ETF2L Engineer 6v6 Unlock Request(Suggestion)

Created 3rd December 2011 @ 16:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

SgtGala-vine

WUHOTF

Dear ETF2l

As a Suggestion could you please review the weapon policy and let the engineer to use the unlock “gunslinger” in 6v6 clan/comp play matches, as this would make him at least more viable and playable in 6v6 matches.

Last edited by SgtGala-vine,

AnimaL

engineer is already playable support class, there is no need to make him also good on assault

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Gunslinger is actually banned in America which actually allows most unlocks.

Reasons are because it makes Gpit impossible, which is not good. It slows down gameplay far too much, as it makes jumping far too hard. There is glitch on Badlands that means that it is also unbalanced. It also has a reduced skill ceiling compared to scout, it is easier to use a MS, which shuts down scouts.

Keyro

Cheater

I think it has maybe 0.1% to happen. You couldn’t have request a worst weapon :p

However maybe admins could think about flaregun/C&D/ambasador :D

Spike Himself

TC

Last time admins allowed any unlocks it ended up with a shit load of nerd teens crying to their mommies. Doubt this will happen :D

Tommeh

‹Con›

Quoted from Spike Himself

Continoobity (<3) is the reason I changed my mind regarding the whole we-must-vanilla thing.
I'll happily sound like a retard and shout "medlocks" in unison with dunc.

lolteens

Spike Himself

TC

Piss off tom xD

aura

Quoted from CrashSite

There is glitch on Badlands that means that it is also unbalanced.

Never heard of this one. You mean window spot on mid which is hard to counter?

Last edited by aura,

Dummy

wont be allowed for good reasons which were repeated a million times already

atmo

Allow the degreaser ;(

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from atmo

Allow the degreaser ;(

I find that request as absurd as the request for gunslinger.

http://youtu.be/FBEtXB6mM48

That was made before the pyro got all his buffs that made him easy to play as fuck (mainly that the compression blast rate is now faster than the rocketlancher firing rate, AND the fact that every deflect is now mini-crits). Why do I even respond seriously to this.

Last edited by skeej,

atmo

he’s using the flaregun (lol projectile hitbox) and axtinguisher (lol guaranteed crit).

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

HL = all unlocks
6v6 = no unlocks

TF2 wins

Selek

Dr. med.

The standard team consists of Scouts, Soldiers, Demoman and Medic, because the other classes aren’t as viable in most situations. Yet giving those more viability by allowing some unlocks makes them overpowered?

Okay, consider me confused now.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from Selek

The standard team consists of Scouts, Soldiers, Demoman and Medic, because the other classes aren’t as viable in most situations. Yet giving those more viability by allowing some unlocks makes them overpowered?

Okay, consider me confused now.

Just this one unlock. Having an engie using the Jag or SH for example wouldn’t make him OP, even if it would make them a TINY bit more viable. The same argument can be applied to the wrangler, that is an unlock that makes the engie more viable, but it is also OP.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »