Forum

Wrong Div for Highlander Team, also they want a perm ban!

Created 6th November 2011 @ 00:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Uilamin

[Axl+]

Quoted from Hildreth

Not only that I have good knowledge of the UGC league and I placed you there myself, I can assure you I am confident this is the right division to place you in as div 4b is comprised entirely of NA teams all from UGC. If you are going to win your division then you can prove it.

Good luck in the season.

Not to be sounding like a complete and utter ass (because it probably will be sounding like I am) – with what you are saying about your knowledge and where UGC teams are do not line up at all.

There are mid-higher ranked UGC teams in lower divisions than mid-lower ranked teams. As for Exodus Society they are a combination of Ex Jedi and Ex Soc from UGC in this league (right now the top team in UGC). Yet there are a bunch of UGC teams in a higher division.

Also the entire division is not UGC, one of the teams has no record (or players with records) in UGC.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

By good knowledge I mean from an outside observation point of view my friend. You can only judge by statistics presented to you from results and limited encounters you have had personally with teams. Playing for a newly reformed team from S3 certain teams have progressed and others regressed in UGC so I can’t accurately say I have intricate knowledge of what skill level a team is at but I can confidently say that any mix team tends to not have an advantage over an actual team which made the decision to put them in Division 4 easier. That and they requested it whilst the 4 teams above Division 4 and in UGC were comfortable with playing higher. Seabass from GG even said he’d be ‘honoured’ (well honored) to play higher versus EU teams.

So there you have it, I don’t actually know who is ahead of who in terms of practice matches but well from my point of view Exodus Society are not too stacked for Division 4 due to them being a mix team. I guess they can prove me wrong by winning all their games. ;)

Also Exodus are only top because HL.tf2 had their game defaulted due to their leader being banned for alleged cheats. This weeks game versus DESA will be interesting, if they win it then I can safely say I might have got it wrong. :P

Last edited by Hildreth,

NoWhereMan

DMS:H

So should i also start sell backup slots? Or will there be an official statement for that issue ;) Yeah i want stuff asap and cant wait and yeah i’m not nice, but hey grab yourself a bonk drink ;)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Selling spots isn’t exactly in the spirit if comp TF2 but for now though you can add whoever you like to your roster.

NoWhereMan

DMS:H

This answer reads like good old World of Warcraft…i give you gold for free, but a small fee for my wasted time, call it a little compensation sir. You dont pay me for the gold *ho ho ho* just “small” time waste money….

So I will go then and announce it with “style” that way.
I read your text like that ;)

Wow reading my own text…pretty badass i sound <_<

Last edited by NoWhereMan,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2