Forum

Wrong Div for Highlander Team, also they want a perm ban!

Created 6th November 2011 @ 00:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

NoWhereMan

DMS:H

Team: http://etf2l.org/teams/13917/ = Exodus Society

Why wrong div? See here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2223661 > “Our team is rostered in a lower division, so we are sure to beat the entire division and receive a 1st place medal. ”

Why perm ban? “This is a unique offer and I’m looking for good bids of cash and promos. Don’t bother with anything less than a Bills.”

Selling Slots for Hats is so not sportsmanlike. I could provide picturess if you are interested in it.
Just wanted to let you know.
If you want to make me smile/grin put them into the highest div and let them play there ;)

ashkan

Well that’s genius. We won’t even be handing out 1st place medals.

Thanks for reporting it, we will look into it and discuss it.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

It is interesting that this guy thinks, there will be different items (Yes, items. Not necessarily medals) for the first spot in every division because that has not even been decided yet.

NoWhereMan

Guys already start to offering bills/buds in the thread in steam forum….
What happened with the good old tf2 world? All gone, or crazy?

Hope this time there will be only a notification in the profil of the player: played for honor and justice and not for medals.

Personally i HATED it last time, because of the medals they were 10000000000teams, and it felt like 90% didn’t played…and I wanted to play an was just pissed at the end. Hope my idea sounds cool ^^

Last edited by NoWhereMan,

Oxy

TC.Express

I done a little lol at this.

Gotta love the pubbers :D

NoWhereMan

Steam Forum PM:

Originally Posted by nowhereman:
what is your qualification in the team btw?
You said u are in a lower class, but i saw u are actually div4 playin. so all of you are div2-3?

Originally Posted by Serain: “We’re more 2-3 material. We have finished in top 3 in in the UGC highlander tourney, and won 1st place in the 8v8 tourney against Djedi. We have several members that beat highlander.tf2 in ugc and they’re in div 2A. ”
<- guess div1 is okay for him if you could reschedule it ;)

NoWhereMan

Just a little addition:

For every player who is in a highlander team and played the season 10 !

In his profile: Played Season X Highlander *thumbs up*

For every player who is in a highlander team and didn’t played the season 10!

In his profile: Didn’t showed up Season X Highlander *thumbs down*

<—- cool feature if it could be made possible ^^

Serain

|Ex|

Aw, I’m sorry to see you here. I thought you were legit.

Keep in mind that I was hawking extra backup slots and no purchase had been made. I knew you were giving out items, so I assumed it was medals, but I have closed it down since there’s no more guarantee. In my original post: “Players may be called on for backup, so make sure you are a good player (and are available Sunday evening).” There’s nothing wrong with trading backup slots, that’s the team’s decision.

We’re also in div 4 because all of our starters have other teams, whether it’s CEVO or UGC, and we won’t have appropriate time to prep/scrim for matches. I asked the team commanders before I decided to make a trade and we decided that that’s the best place for us. However, we do have a few highly skilled players who joined recently, after I registered the team. So I think we have a good shot of winning it, though a few teams may give us some trouble, since we won’t be scrimming as much as we should.

Last edited by Serain,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

tl;dr
You’re a sneaky yank who was trying to sell empty spaces on your roster for imaginary medals because you thought were in an easy division.

Turns out you’re now back tracking because you’ve been found out on here and there is no such thing as medals this season.

gg son, gg.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Not only that I have good knowledge of the UGC league and I placed you there myself, I can assure you I am confident this is the right division to place you in as div 4b is comprised entirely of NA teams all from UGC. If you are going to win your division then you can prove it.

Good luck in the season.

Sketch

MM

lol

ups

Amusing, doubt there is enough for a ban though. Sad to see people like this exist in the community, that’s all.

On a in-game item related note (to save some e-trees by not creating an additional topic), weren’t we promised medals for participating in the previous 6v6 season? Seems kind of weird to promise some more items, when the old-ones are not given out even though, obviously, 6v6 != 9v9

Last edited by ups,

Croogah

Quoted from Sketch

lol

ashkan

Quoted from ups

On a in-game item related note (to save some e-trees by not creating an additional topic), weren’t we promised medals for participating in the previous 6v6 season? Seems kind of weird to promise some more items, when the old-ones are not given out even though, obviously, 6v6 != 9v9

Trying to catch up on that stuff and figure out a long-term model for prize items. Currently awaiting reply from Valve about something.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Serain

Aw, I’m sorry to see you here. I thought you were legit.

Keep in mind that I was hawking extra backup slots and no purchase had been made. I knew you were giving out items, so I assumed it was medals, but I have closed it down since there’s no more guarantee. In my original post: “Players may be called on for backup, so make sure you are a good player (and are available Sunday evening).” There’s nothing wrong with trading backup slots, that’s the team’s decision.

We’re also in div 4 because all of our starters have other teams, whether it’s CEVO or UGC, and we won’t have appropriate time to prep/scrim for matches. I asked the team commanders before I decided to make a trade and we decided that that’s the best place for us. However, we do have a few highly skilled players who joined recently, after I registered the team. So I think we have a good shot of winning it, though a few teams may give us some trouble, since we won’t be scrimming as much as we should.

You would get absolutely destroyed in div1/div2 of this HL thing. Wouldn’t even be funny anymore.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »