Created 10th October 2011 @ 19:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

Fwn

(ETF2L Donator)
tR67

tru dat

Quoted from Inuy

[…]

Happy to see that you didnt understand even one of my point , as i never said and meant that. But hey its the opinion of someone butthurt so its quite understandable.

Na mate I did. I am still to be convinced that this isn’t your point (apart from having a go at etf2l admins/policy). Also I’m not butthurt. Have fun ^^.

Tommeh

‹Con›

Not really hard to not be butthurt after default hunting, I speak from experience

Beefy

Vuze.

Just to be clear, no one in vuze had any part in these guys getting dropped. We never talked to an admin about them, because tbh before this thread we didnt know there were any people in their roster (other than fragga) that were above the skill level.

And i would care about this, if the team werent full of such massive dicks, who trolled us for 30mins about whether we were allowed a merc who played in a div3 team 3 years ago (who was also joining our team, just unverified).

So if your genuinely just looking for opinions, take this as mine. Stop whining that you didnt get to roll a division and ruin it for the rest of the teams, and grow a pair.

ggyo

tomzi

Memento never said anything either, and I bet Eccentric Kunoichi’s didn’t either :D oh well… not my problem

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5