Created 10th October 2011 @ 19:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Coco

[d¿s]

We beat you, so no hijack. :D

R i X

:D

Trane

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of ballbags.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Inuy

[…]

I actually hope freedom of speech isnt banned or there are some serious problems :)

Stop invoking random human rights when you have no idea what they imply, dumbass.

Also stop mad. Doesn’t matter if you’re offclassing or not, you’re still a higher level than others. This is exactly like the div1 fags who search for low in IRC because they’re “offclassing”. No. You’re div1 players, not low.

Become

GoT<3
HoT<3

If you changed your roster before the season and tell people

“[21:46] Me: people should play better teams anyway ( not saying we are ) and they are complaining if they dont get the “easy go” and THEY GET IT!?”

Then why didn’t you sign up/applied for a higher div?

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Inuy

[…]

Happy to see that you didnt understand even one of my point , as i never said and meant that. But hey its the opinion of someone butthurt so its quite understandable.

I think in this case he has little reason to be “butthurt”, but as you are the one breaking the rules and crying when you are found out, you are in fact the one to be butthurt. But hey its the opinion of someone butthurt so its quite understandable.

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VMeYE4wajo

Sp00ky

<3

Sketch

MM

There is a rules page that is easily accessible.

Also how can scout be your offclass inuy you have played for at least 2 years as a division 2 scout.

konr

Do not read rules
Replace half of team
Do not talk to admins about it
Have a hissy fit because “you’re offclassing”

rofl

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I am eating a milka bar. And those are jumjum.

rtan

-9w-

we are going to probably replace half of our roster, will we get kicked out?

Tawks

Am I right about this: You guys changed half of your roster. Didnt give a fuck about telling the admins. Now you are blaming the admins for you not telling them that half of your roster has changed? And on top of that, you guys suddenly give the fault to everyone in the lower divisions for taking the easy way?

Well that way, why dont we just scramble Prem+Div6, Div1 and Div 5, Div3 with Div4. I mean this is mirror principe and no one could take the easy way to win. Seriously guys, think about it. Offclassing or not, you really should have talked to the admins about it.

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/hp8ge0b6/2067.jpg

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from rtan

we are going to probably replace half of our roster, will we get kicked out?

D:

Dummy

Quoted from Si^

[…]

D:

im sure he means mar, si C=

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »