Created 19th September 2011 @ 02:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »

mosepose

WWCD
{o,o}

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

http://www.excello.net/match/6539/

Dont want to start the discussion, but first one of your admins say that we have to prove our skill with nearly 100 screenshot and then u say someone is better just because of a bo1 match on a new map?

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from MIndYe

[…]
Finns always have to play late :(

I would not call 2100 ‘late’

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from CanFo

Enough of this. All players are welcome as long as they are aware that they have to play at European times (20-21.30 CEST).

this needs to be in the rules. The only reason I only ever complain about non-european teams is when they don’t want to play on times that fit actual european players. Pings doesn’t really matter if this could be an actual rule.

Asteryz

Br0
Chive

Quoted from CanFo

Enough of this. All players are welcome as long as they are aware that they have to play at European times (20-21.30 CEST).

Please add to the rules, we have an icelander in our team and we have 3 russian teams in our div. There’s 4 hours between them.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from naMu

[…]

I would not call 2100 ‘late’

But 2100 CET (2300) is late for a student when his younger sisters sleep in the next room.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from MIndYe

[…]
But 2100 CET (2300) is late for a student when his younger sisters sleep in the next room.

Isn’t 21cet, 22:00 for finns?

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Oh snap, yeah. :D Note to self: CET =/= GMT.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from MIndYe

Oh snap, yeah. :D Note to self: CET =/= GMT.

My knowledge of Finland is superior! :D

wrex

div5 :(

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from mosepose

[…]

Dont want to start the discussion, but first one of your admins say that we have to prove our skill with nearly 100 screenshot and then u say someone is better just because of a bo1 match on a new map?

Difference is that is an official game, where it counts. Punchline have every right to be in Division 2. Also your new lineup couldn’t have had 100 screenshots in that time, not possible.

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Difference is that is an official game, where it counts. Punchline have every right to be in Division 2. Also your new lineup couldn’t have had 100 screenshots in that time, not possible.

I just want to add this; but you linked the screenshots in here already, you have like 7 or so, beating the same teams a few times. I like the n2o people but for fuck sake if you’re going to demand a spot in a higher table get MORE screenshots or MORE teams not just the same 4/5 teams – it doesn’t prove a lot. We got screenies of (almost) every game with our full current lineup and some from when we had trials going with a wide range of teams. I’m sorry n2o but from your screen shots don’t prove div2, even though i know you could play it. :/

but thats just my opinion ^

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from stvv

[…]

I just want to add this; but you linked the screenshots in here already, you have like 7 or so, beating the same teams a few times. I like the n2o people but for fuck sake if you’re going to demand a spot in a higher table get MORE screenshots or MORE teams not just the same 4/5 teams – it doesn’t prove a lot. We got screenies of (almost) every game with our full current lineup and some from when we had trials going with a wide range of teams. I’m sorry n2o but from your screen shots don’t prove div2, even though i know you could play it. :/

but thats just my opinion ^

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Asteryz

[…]
Please add to the rules, we have an icelander in our team and we have 3 russian teams in our div. There’s 4 hours between them.

Yes, 3 Russians teams :((((((
This is incredible, seriously, We usually play at 22:00 CET and they will want to play at 19:00 CET LOL.

empty

well just say no :p
quote what canfo said )

Ordinator

tuhi

Quoted from caeli

[…]

Yes, 3 Russians teams :((((((
This is incredible, seriously, We usually play at 22:00 CET and they will want to play at 19:00 CET LOL.

Then play at 20:00 CET, i don’t see a problem here.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »