Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 19th September 2011 @ 02:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »

p0Le

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Friendly reminder to those who complain: http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-13650/page-32/?recent=259939#post-255923

We’ll get a laugh out of it, but you might want to just stay quiet for your own good.

OFC they will play like this or they will fold… You got all the motivation out of them.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from p0Le

[…]

OFC they will play like this or they will fold… You got all the motivation out of them.

pls if you want to drop do it early enough to give other teams a chance

Sean John

Quoted from mosepose

[…]

I mean u dont have to beat div1 teams to get a div2 spot, its just wtf we beat “div1” teams, have close games against div2 teams and will win against every div3 team, its just no fun, we got seedet for divison 2 in wireplay and beat versus yesterday even with mercs and me playing with hsdap internet and we talked with some admins and they said ye division 2 for sure.

Does not matter that the 4th of us had a ping 200 and we have played 3 rounds with only five players, yes. gg

barEEE

Quoted from Sean John

[…]

Does not matter that the 4th of us had a ping 200 and we have played 3 rounds with only five players, yes. gg

does not metter that we have played with no medic for 2 rounds and you had div 1 merc that carried you and we still won.
yes gg

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

QQ baby noobs. Roll your div, show the world how skilled at video games you truly are!

rtan

-9w-

Good divisions, should be a fun season.

Sean John

Quoted from barEEE

[…]
does not metter that we have played with no medic for 2 rounds and you had div 1 merc that carried you and we still won.
yes gg

yes, merc with ping 200 is still nice too :D

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Arguing circumstances of 1 specific pcw xD

barEEE

Quoted from skeej

Arguing circumstances of 1 specific pcw xD

wireplay match*
and idk he just started to talk about it for no reason 0:

WLL

Quoted from Daleth

QQ baby noobs. Roll your div, show the world how skilled at video games you truly are!

Hope to see you on some STV’s and trolling like last season :3

dauk

Quoted from p0Le

:/
My team is wining div 2 teams, giving a damn fight to a div 1 and raping div 3 teams easily,
so how can we be div 3?
I’m sorry admins, but you did a really bad job on this one. Teams that should play in div 2 play in 3 and teams that are low div 3 playing div 2. kewl.

bitch please you told same to use when you were looking for games in irc and you ended up beng something mid div3 team at best.

Tommeh

‹Con›

n2mad :D

Stay in div3 and give us a challenge and a chance to shittalk pls :>

Jamal

“No offence” guys are div3. But “n2o-gaming.TF2” should be in div2.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

p0Le

Quoted from dauk

[…]

bitch please you told same to use when you were looking for games in irc and you ended up beng something mid div3 team at best.

whacha talking about? I srsly didn’t understand what were you trying to say. Did it happen 1yr ago with bethoveens? nom?
I’m talking about nowadays, and the fact is that we are div 2 level. Will some SC make the difference here?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »