Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 19th September 2011 @ 02:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Daleth

Top divisions are looking really competitive. Best season yet?

+1

nuts

Division 3c
n2o-gaming.TF2

UMAD?

apart from that, divs are quite ok

Zebbosai

Quoted from Daleth

Top divisions are looking really competitive. Best season yet?

No div1 should have been like this http://box.jisko.net/i/b02e1bc7.png :D

Quoted from mosepose

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z392/eugenecrab/

sure thats div3, beating div1 teams, raping div3 teams. thats a bad joke, srsly

i know we changed two positions, but now were even better..

i mean we had our spot last season, i proved with screenshots that we have the skill, how can you took the spot from us… i know its whining, but come on.

edit: it would be really nice if you could change it, if you need seeding help msg me(punchline,versus,…) ..

A completely different lineup had the spot, not the current lineup.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

What div1 teams did you beat mose? That they are in div1 doesn’t mean they play at that level. When I look at the tables I’m like: Hard game, good game, hard, good, what the fuck why are they here?.

edit:
I don’t mind them being there or anything, it’s just silly to base your claims on close wins vs teams that are at the bottom of the food chain.

Zebbosai

Quoted from Koeitje

What div1 teams did you beat mose? That they are in div1 doesn’t mean they play at that level. When I look at the tables I’m like: Hard game, good game, hard, good, what the fuck why are they here?.

So true

mosepose

WWCD
{o,o}

Quoted from Koeitje

so what is a div1 team then?

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

A completely different lineup had the spot, not the current lineup.

Thats why we had to send screenshots, u know? And the current lineup is even better btw.

atmo

ah shit i’m in the hampshire heavies div

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from mosepose

[…]

so what is a div1 team then?

I think my team is a middle of the table div1 team.

mosepose

WWCD
{o,o}

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

I think my team is a middle of the table div1 team.

I mean u dont have to beat div1 teams to get a div2 spot, its just wtf we beat “div1” teams, have close games against div2 teams and will win against every div3 team, its just no fun, we got seedet for divison 2 in wireplay and beat versus yesterday even with mercs and me playing with hsdap internet and we talked with some admins and they said ye division 2 for sure.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from mosepose

[…]

I mean u dont have to beat div1 teams to get a div2 spot, its just wtf we beat “div1” teams, have close games against div2 teams and will win against every div3 team, its just no fun, we got seedet for divison 1 in wireplay and beat versus yesterday even with mercs and me playing with hsdap internet and we talked with some admins and they said ye division 2 for sure.

Oh, you want div2. Ignore me then :P

arc

iSlam

A lot of div1 teams riding in there by their old names and fame.

and yeah, I’m no expert but n2o should probably be in div2 instead of punchline or something.

Jakle

Quoted from arc

A lot of div1 teams riding in there by their old names and fame.

and yeah, I’m no expert but n2o should probably be in div2 instead of punchline or something.

Quiet you, gb2wireplay.

doks

nvc`s team ?
and n2o ?

Si^

T2P
[PG]

is your name matt cv? No? Not interested.

In memory of Matt CV the 40 page topic warrior.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »