Forum

[S10] Rules Feedback Thread!

Created 28th August 2011 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

– This is the place to give the admins feedback regarding the two new rules.
– The thread will be closely moderated and punishments given out relatively easily. Keep it civil.

Demo rule update
Demos can be requested by an admin or any player of the opposing team.
Admins may request demos up to 14 days after the match was played. They can request as many demos as they require.
The opposing team can request demos up to 48 hours after the match was scheduled to start. They can request demos from up to 2 players for each map.
A player whose demos have been requested has 72 hours to upload the demo, starting from the time the request was made.
Failure to supply a requested demo will be punished.

New drop thread
We will also be creating a forum thread that allows team leaders to post if their team has folded. This will give teams a new way of informing the admins and the community about a drop from the league, and optionally the reason behind it. Only admins and team leaders will be allowed to post in the thread, and such a post will be enough for admins to implement the drop. However, teams that wish to request a drop in private can still choose to do so by contacting an admin on IRC.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Have you actually updated the rules page itself to include these and other introduced rules from previous seasons? IMO the Rules page could use a huge rewrite as its very convoluted and hard to find the info you need, if it is even there at all.

RaCio

GoT²

They have already been added.

As for the rules, if you have any suggestions to improve their setup, feel free to share. :)

I’m pretty sure the rules themselves should be quite clear, but the structure has suffered a bit under all the new rules that have been included.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Would like to see admins start giving defaults and points/warnings when teams refuse to agree to dates/give dates and completely ignore the match page.

Also when games aren’t played within wildcard times, because we and other teams got royally fucked over when it came to wasting time and effort scheduling because the other team was too crybaby and useless to want to spend 1 minute sorting the game out.

I know you cracked down harder last season and we made mistakes ourselves, but I’m more than for admins being harsh and enforcing rules rather than people delaying like motherfuckers for sometimes 5 weeks overdue which is absolutely absurd considering some of the other decisions made.

Quoted from howdeh

Would like to see admins start giving defaults and points/warnings when teams refuse to agree to dates/give dates and completely ignore the match page.

Also when games aren’t played within wildcard times, because we and other teams got royally fucked over when it came to wasting time and effort scheduling because the other team was too crybaby and useless to want to spend 1 minute sorting the game out.

I know you cracked down harder last season and we made mistakes ourselves, but I’m more than for admins being harsh and enforcing rules rather than people delaying like motherfuckers for sometimes 5 weeks overdue which is absolutely absurd considering some of the other decisions made.

Malibu Stacey™

Sir.

I guess this is more related to the unlocks & probably belongs in that thread but I’d rather not stir that shit storm.

Could we get an updated whitelist.txt please for season 10? I’m too lazy to bother modifying it myself.

Cheers,

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Quoted from Malibu Stacey™

I guess this is more related to the unlocks & probably belongs in that thread but I’d rather not stir that shit storm.

Could we get an updated whitelist.txt please for season 10? I’m too lazy to bother modifying it myself.

Cheers,

http://whitelist.thrawn.de/

Malibu Stacey™

Sir.

Quoted from Jazz

[…]

http://whitelist.thrawn.de/

Perfect,
thanks Jazz =)

Wolf :D

PStM
DStS

Are there gonna be any medals this season too?

ashkan

Quoted from Wolf :D

Are there gonna be any medals this season too?

All I can say for now is that we’ve been discussing medals (or maybe something else???), and what we can do with them long-term. I’ll try to have it done as fast as possible, but it could take some time still. In the meantime, I think the only thing you can do is not think about it too much :P

Add A Reply Pages: 1