Forum

[S10] Unlocks Feedback Thread!

Created 28th August 2011 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 15 Next »

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

The crossbow was allowed last season and I didn’t see any teams we played against using it (and this was division 6, the unlock paradise :D)

blisf

Quoted from RaCio

[…]It was part of the medic unlocks last season, and it is kind of similar to the blutsauger in terms of meta-game. So there wasn’t really any reason to ban it.

Thanks ^^

yin

so far a good rule set even for my opinion 2-3 weapons more would have rounded it up way better for some fresh wind for the players of etf2l.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Very good unlock rules. I’m a little sad to see the equalizer go, but the damage it does is really just silly. hopefully valve reduces the damage and we can have it back next season.

Infarlock

ಠ_ಠ

Why won’t you allow the sandwich for the heavy?
Also what about the Bonk for the scout?

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Beater

Very good unlock rules. I’m a little sad to see the equalizer go, but the damage it does is really just silly. hopefully valve reduces the damage and we can have it back next season.

Valve already proposed a version without the damage in the beta.

The community wasn’t interested (it got about 5 replies).

Origo

Quoted from xzr

this is sneis

xzar is finally happy :p

Quoted from Infarlock

Why won’t you allow the sandwich for the heavy?
Also what about the Bonk for the scout?

Because 600+HP Heavies are not balanced, and a Scout behind you on minimal effort isn’t balanced (along with blocking you in house on badlands for example).

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from xzr

this is sneis

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

The issue with the equalizer isn’t really the damage, but rather the easy escapes and two 300hp soldiers at mid every single time.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Therium

I was hoping for at least 1 equalizer per team. Other than that – it looks fine.

+1

allig4t0r

starlight

Is equ banned at all or we can still use it if both teams agree?

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

thank god the equalizer is gone

Ghostface

spire

inb4 sollies very slow to mid divs 3-6.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Rake

The issue with the equalizer isn’t really the damage, but rather the easy escapes and two 300hp soldiers at mid every single time.

Yep

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 15 Next »