TC

Quoted from Royal

allowing more unlocks [..] would bring some more random guesses into the league

fixed that for you :D

antyjc

2ne1

Hi, Why is the Original still banned?

atmo

Because it’s functionally different to the RL and its sound is messed up, iirc.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Crit sound has been fixed (still sounds different though and is more silent than the regular RL sound we are all used to) and we have come to the conclusion that it is considered an unlock, not a reskin (due to slightly different behaviour).

antyjc

2ne1

It’s sound isn’t messed up. Unless you have no ears. By functionally different I guess you meant it shoots from the center not the left/right. Well fuck.

edit just saw canfos post: think banning it because it is an unlock not a reskin is ridiculous, the crossbow is an unlock, and don’t say it’s allowed because it is a medlock, because there are lots of med unlocks disallowed. The effect the original has on gameplay is tiny, and at least from most soldiers perspectives, positive.

Last edited by antyjc,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

it is messed up

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

meh, if it’s down to the different sound, you should consequently ban the frying pan and fish as well + every other different-sound-reskin i don’t know.

AnimaL

fish makes kill message so its unlock and not reskin, ban

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from baerbel

it is messed up

im off baerbel. i though i a post saying bad things to you werent even a bannable offence anymore. i have no ears

:D

Last edited by Crasp,

Paria

Rob1

So we don’t have any chance to see the Original next season ? Too bad :(

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from antyjc

edit just saw canfos post: think banning it because it is an unlock not a reskin is ridiculous, the crossbow is an unlock, and don’t say it’s allowed because it is a medlock, because there are lots of med unlocks disallowed. The effect the original has on gameplay is tiny, and at least from most soldiers perspectives, positive.

Oh hey, let’s be biased.

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

Oh hey, let’s be biased.

What are you on about?

JDx

nn

I am new at the TF2 “pro” scene and I have to say , I dont understand why you put limitions on weapon that we can use ? Its no fun to play with only the weapons came by defualt. so why make pro scene play only them?

AnimaL

Quoted from JDx

I am new at the TF2 “pro” scene and I have to say , I dont understand why you put limitions on weapon that we can use ? Its no fun to play with only the weapons came by defualt. so why make pro scene play only them?

that is a good question which you should ask to admins, since its not pro scene that wants to limit newcommers, they only want to limit themselves – other prem players, so games dont get too random…

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Just allow it. There’s no REAL reason not to. Sound is not a good reason as the fish and pan have different sounds too. And the middle shooting doesn’t affect the opponent at all. Or do you think you need to use a different tactic against an Original soldier compared to default RL soldier?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15