WDH

LEMon

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Your fun != another person’s fun.

this is a feedback thread

Jorman

EPA

Bonk is good. Equalizer is okay to me. Don’t care about original (tho it looks sick). Cloak and dagger for bad spies. The machina (if it didn’t have bigger maximum damage) is great aswell.

Bottom line: I don’t mind seeing those unlocks in any of the seasons, cause they don’t break stuff much.

AnimaL

Quoted from WDH

[…]
this is a feedback thread

where exactly is the feedback part in ur comment?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Everyone is entitled to his opinion, that is the reason for this thread. We value every feedback on unlocks, be it “I <3 vanilla" or "Bonk! adds more depth to the game".
Please keep the posts on topic :)

Bun

GM

I would love to see some more unlocks that encourage different playstyles, like the Gunslinger, Axtinguiser or Cloak’n’Dagger. (The Equalizer should be banned, however.)

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

why is quickfix actually banned?

dauk

Quoted from Bun

I would love to see some more unlocks that encourage different playstyles, like the Gunslinger, Axtinguiser or Cloak’n’Dagger. (The Equalizer should be banned, however.)

Or you can play different playstyle with current weapons. Problem solved.

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Quoted from dauk

[…]

That implies actually using the brain. Come on, don’t be ridiculous.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Your fun != another person’s fun.

I don’t think you understand, my fun is damn important yo.

Bun

GM

Quoted from dauk

[…]

Sure, there are some different playstyles with current weapons, but allowing more weapons opens up even more playstyles (Also makes it more viable to use other classes more).

Tornf4lk

cc//

I like this game, with or without unlocks, however I prefer to play a competitive match with the original weapons and medlocks that I think Valve designed incredibly well. When I play highlander doublemixes pubs or whatever unlocks are always fun.
There are two kinds of fun in tf2 for me. that silly fun that can be had on a pub with some friends and some more serious fun by working together with a team towards a goal, playing on a level playing field with good and balanced weapons.
There are of course a few more unlocks I think are balanced (but just so noone will whine I will not mention them) However, there will always be a huge debate as to why those would or would not be allowed, or that it is a confusing ruleset to have weapons from different places allowed and such.
I’m sure we all can just have some fun and play tf2 without making such a fuss out of small details.
(sorry for any typos, english isn’t my first language C:)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Tornf4lk

Couldn’t agree more mate. Exactly how I feel!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 Next »