Forum

all unlocks allowed, koth_maps, 5v5 or 6v6, lower resp-time?

Created 26th June 2011 @ 15:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1

needL

Good day! Since uber update was realised, we got so many new weapons(4 weapon for each class min, escept engi), so that any class play-expirience was awesome changed.
I thinking about posibility to play small map (like koth) with all unlocks. Can play all classes, much action, less watch-at-those-wall, so many variable tactics…
4 years we play 6v6 md+sc+solly+demo. Does this not unrealy boring to play grandlands (primary) with so few action time ? Many classes out of board, no spectacularity.
So, what you think about it? 6v6 or 5v5 players on koth map with all unlocks? Oh, and lesser respawn time, of course… mb more time to capping poit?

sorry for my (ru)English :)

Stranger

2stronk

Sorry, but those are the most retarded ideas ever. Go back to playing pubs or even better make your own league and see it die right away.

If you had actully played some proper 6vs6 at a decent level ( by decent i mean anything above div6) you’d easily understand why are we playing with respawn times, class limits and šo on. No point to change something that has been proven and tested for years already.

Dummy

Quoted from needL

Good day! Since uber update was realised, we got so many new weapons(4 weapon for each class min, escept engi), so that any class play-expirience was awesome changed.
I thinking about posibility to play small map (like koth) with all unlocks. Can play all classes, much action, less watch-at-those-wall, so many variable tactics…
4 years we play 6v6 md+sc+solly+demo. Does this not unrealy boring to play grandlands (primary) with so few action time ? Many classes out of board, no spectacularity.
So, what you think about it? 6v6 or 5v5 players on koth map with all unlocks? Oh, and lesser respawn time, of course… mb more time to capping poit?

sorry for my (ru)English :)

no

D1ego$

Quoted from Stranger

If you had actully played some proper 6vs6 at a decent level ( by decent i mean anything above div6)

Yes he had=) if im not confusing ofc, hes playing on very decent level http://etf2l.org/forum/user/677/
But that idea isnt good, more like public 6v6 or 5v5=)

electro

Got Milk?

this could be a new mode like highlander

the idea isnt bad at all, just needs some tweaking

but you cant just allow all weapons if you play koth maps, some weapons are really really really op on those maps

Dummy

Quoted from electro

this could be a new mode like highlander

the idea isnt bad at all, just needs some tweaking

but you cant just allow all weapons if you play koth maps, some weapons are really really really op on those maps

dont need it
thus
bad idea

logic’d

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from Stranger

Sorry, but those are the most retarded ideas ever. Go back to playing pubs or even better make your own league and see it die right away.

RaCio

GoT²

You can’t lower respawn times in koth…

Add A Reply Pages: 1