Forum

Freight_Final1 next Season!!!(Supporter post here)

Created 31st May 2011 @ 08:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

jgmaster

BM

People want a map they can excel in or is fun to play (the two of these being closely linked). People like badlands because all classes can do well on it and none are limited by the structure. Medics tend to dislike viaduct and scouts granary. Why? Because the design allows or hinders elements which impact that classes ability to excel. Viaduct is big and open encouraging bombing soldiers or headshotting snipers. Granary is spammy with few flanking opportunities.

These are just generalisations but it seems to be the case. If you can’t do well with you’re class our you don’t understand how to do well then you are probably not going to like the map. That’s my theory anyway.

Stimpy

Quoted from nuts

i want fastlane back

Have to agree.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from TrueGhost

Many people were disappointed that this map was cut out of the competitive map pool. So next season please add it and delete granary or badlands ;)

Next season “medals” again?

Who are these ” many people”?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from antyjc

I think last season we managed to hold last on freight for at least 23 mins, and held a 1-0 victory, most of the time we managed to hold the pushes because we would get a high train that would split them up/give us time to heal.

was a really fun game right koetjie?

I don’t even remember. Happened so many times on that map. I do know we ran down the clock once, defending last on freight vs a team. Good times. Map’s so shit :D. Virtually impossible to push last if the defending team ain’t stupid and the attacking team doesn’t get a medic pick.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

I do like freight, but I dont like the trains.

Can’t the trains come at fixed times? so you can anticipate.

That would be cool.

Quoted from Nmx

That would be cool.

Remember when we played the old Mister on it? 2-3 loss and the train blocked our backcap @ last once ánd prevented us from blocked our last once. Fucking trains. :(

doks

Quoted from Nmx

That would be cool.

true man! like after every cap ^^

fiuciuaH

DTM

freight is a cool map, and replace with turbine :)

Ripple

Quoted from howdeh

would like to see warmfront more, don’t know why people have such a problem with it…

freight>bazillion though.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Ignoring the fact last point is impossible to attack if the def team is any good, the map itself just become slow as fuck whenever there’s a good sniper playing.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

There used to be a saying in my old team…

“FUCK freight.”

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from fiuciuaH

freight is a cool map, and replace with turbine :)

stvv

WUL

freight<3333333333333333

also keep turbine, thnx

skiter

WDW
starlight

fuck freight, bring well back!

Fadango

Quoted from skiter

fuck freight, bring well back!

No way man GOLDRUSH!