Forum

Country flags

Created 28th August 2010 @ 21:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

sickless

fnx.simrai

Quoted from Steve

russia is not a part of europe and look how many of them are on here.. (they should gtfo, no offense but 99% of them don’t talk english or only whine about lag on EU servers)

lol, just such race haters as u should gtfo.

Flack

ÐP | Highlander

Quoted from returNNNN

what people dont understand about EUROPEAN TF2 LEAGUE

Agreed! not so much else to say about it-.-

And what is going on whit the american flag, admins seriusly!

Believe me russians are laggy, keep the russians out of europe pls!

Bort

Mexfrag.

Save the Euro vs Russia WW3 for another thread, this one is about a single entry on the country filters not a plea to embrace people from America.

Siddharta

Royal`
GoR|

Quoted from Bort

Save the Euro vs Russia WW3 for another thread, this one is about a single entry on the country filters not a plea to embrace people from America.

Its a bit of both though isnt it?

Daggial

fap

Quoted from returNNNN

what people dont understand about EUROPEAN TF2 LEAGUE

still wondering why 300 US teams have been allowed to the highlander tournament :O

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from Daggial

[…]

still wondering why 300 US teams have been allowed to the highlander tournament :O

Maybe because were trying to grow the community and make it better and more diverse instead of please the idiots that are already in it.

As for the actual thread topic, Just put the American flag on or the Spanish flag on. It really doesn’t matter.

Skyride

DUCS

Its a shame that people raise totally legitimate and true points about international players, then destroy their crediblity by finishing it off with some racist slur.

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from Skyride

Its a shame that people raise totally legitimate and true points about international players, then destroy their crediblity by finishing it off with some racist slur.

If that was aimed at me skyride I don’t see how I ended with a racist slur, I was just highlighting the fact that it is irrelevant which flag you display on your account.

Players come here to enjoy Team Fortress and represent a group of players they play with, not the country you originate from.

I was just trying to highlight that for participation your race and place of origin is totally irrelevant the only thing that matters and should matter to everyone in this league is that you enjoy the game.

However I do hope that more regions are added and more people are able to participate in this league.

It may be the European TF2 league now but that’s not stopping it from being the tf2 league for the rest of the world and I hope that some of the more outspoken and narrow minded player’s in this league don’t ruin that.

Skyride

DUCS

It wasn’t Azdean, it was aimed at the more spastic keyboard dribblers in this and a few dozen other threads. :P

seraph

rEJ

Why not “laggers out” rather than russians out?

There’s plenty of graaand russians out there, and plenty of people from other countries who can’t configure QoS properly.

Moreg

dc.

Quoted from seraph

Why not “laggers out” rather than russians out?

There’s plenty of graaand russians out there, and plenty of people from other countries who can’t configure QoS properly.

my main problem with russian teams is that you have to wait at least 25-30 minutes for their last to join up, its like a nightmare.

Ijantis

Quoted from Moreg

[…]
my main problem with russian teams is that you have to wait at least 25-30 minutes for their last to join up, its like a nightmare.

try playing against orly

i swear at least 3 of them smoke inbetween every map

Quoted from Moreg

[…]

What an entirely reasonable generalisation to make!

Ugly Fegelein

Quoted from Daggial

[…]

Probably cuz USA TF2 is pretty poor and the community is so troll/hate/fail; and everyone would like to highlander with the valve team :D. Euros should stop racism and try not to become like yanks who hate everything around them, jeez

bnncc

we r not racist we do play this game to have fun whats fun about playing against 230 ping players on servers whit even more lags – wats fun about playing against ppl were it takes at least 20 min before they join – what fun playing against ppl that dont speak english and Keep spamming the chat whit russian coms if we ask frendly to talk eng they start sayin fucking racist etc no wonder why pll act like this

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »