Forum

Soldier 1v1 on duel_duel2 !!

Created 9th November 2008 @ 23:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1

vocaL

best cup ever to be honest.
i know there was one not too long ago but i think you should have another one with live drawings like the scout and demoman….

anyway thanks.

Zipok

Would definitely join if one such cup would be hosted.

DeGodvader

Indeed, Soldier 1vs1 is awesome;)

eoN^

Would love to see some 1v1 soli duels :)

Madsie

il join and fail but still id join

Azured

eureka

I’ im in definately.

tensile

sounds great!

Jonni

[FB]

Rather see a arena map or a better dm map cause duel is too easy be a lamer on. even in 1v1 solly

bm

hows that jonni ? i see way more possibilites to be a lamer on a arena map

Jonni

[FB]

no because you spawn far away from eachother and each round begins equally. in duel you have to run back to resup every single time. btw I was just talking about arena’s badlands, well and granary.
now how can you lame on arena’s bm? please tell me.

bm

well first of all u didnt exactly explain what u meant by laming on duel, except for the spawn issue which is solved by the soldiers giving their ready signal by doing a jump at the start of each round.

i have to admit though that there arent _a bunch_ of ways to lame on arena maps but obviously u can do some camping, cant come up with more right now :)

for me the soldier cup should determine which soldier has got the best aim in dm.
duel_duel2 is the best map for this: equal opposite sides without obstacles.
the outcome on arena maps is depending on more factors i.e u can deal small amounts of damage then retreat, sneak up on the opponent or just get lucky with the route u go / ur positioning.

Add A Reply Pages: 1