Forum

MACs vs PCs

Created 22nd May 2010 @ 11:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

torden

broder
syster

TF2 isn’t out for mac yet. Even if it was, fact is the game would be about as interesting as a football game between Brazil and Luxenburg. It’s not so much that talents can’t exist in Luxenburg, it’s just that they would need a 1000 times higher concentration of talent pr capita.

And, btw you are perfectly able to boot windows on a mac, and thus play on an identical platform. Considering it’s (incoming shocker) just a piece of hardware, I believe there are a lot more interesting ways of segmenting players for a match. Nations and Pub vs Pros are such examples.

dunc

infs
dp.

tl;dr idiots with more money than sense vs gamers

Netsky

[OT]
Quoted from torden

the game would be about as interesting as a football game between Brazil and Luxenburg.

1. It’s called Luxembourg.
2. FU!

;)

Edit: At least you do know about the country. Good boy :D
[/OT]

Skyride

DUCS

It always astounds me how no matter the subject, humans will always find a way to turn it into a competition. :D

Its an operating system, it really REALLY doesn’t matter.

AnimaL

Quoted from Azured

http://www.anandtech.com/show/3726/quick-look-mac-os-x-portal-performance

wow , didnt know they make i7 for mac… i mean, its made just for spreadsheats, why would it need i7

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from octochris

[…]

http://www.usboverdrive.com/

Does not work

torden

broder
syster

Try steer mouse, viqun. It almost works

Quoted from Яyan

[…]

I hate macs, but this joke doesn’t make any sense, Mac mice have got a right click, it just doesn’t look like it, it uses pressure sensors to tell if its a right or left click

wow advanced. I retract my joke and replace it with “lawl mac”.

Defur

Quoted from dunc

tl;dr idiots with more money than sense vs gamers

how can you tl;dr three 2 lines uncomplete lines of text

talk about lazy :p

i was bored when i did this

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Defur

[…]how can you tl;dr three 2 lines uncomplete lines of text

Trying to compute…

Quoted from Skyride

It always astounds me how no matter the subject, humans will always find a way to turn it into a competition. :D

Its an operating system, it really REALLY doesn’t matter.

What is the point of life if there are no challenges, and no challengers to compete with?

It’s not just an operating system, it’s a way of life.

Sounds like I’m joking, but there is a particular mentality associated with Apple products.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from purplefistmixer

It’s not just an operating system, it’s a way of life.

Sounds like I’m joking, but there is a particular mentality associated with Apple products.

Most things have fanatics. Fascinating how you’re inclined to judge a whole user base because of it. But, I guess some people are blessed with all the absolute truths, so you go for it poindexter :) (And yes, I’ll allow your coming ironic reply)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Defur

match between people who use MAC and people who use PC

Why/how would there be a difference?

Penguin_

Mouse acc in OS X can be removed using a system command…

I got a mac but always play tf2/ql/whatever in windows on it, works great. Tbh the only thing that the mpb got that windows laptops lack today are a superb trackpad, and maybe the batterylife. And to be on topic, the match would be useless, fact is that you get a lower fps on the mac since they don’t optimize the games so hard for it due to the small userbase ^^ Go with torden, nation cups and pubs vs pros are good! Class wars would be interesting aswell :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »