Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 44 45 46 ... 74 Next »

iridescentFUZZ

Quoted from Orange

UPD:
Three days ago i got reply from valve that they are working on it.
So we can just wait.
For testing purposes: unsigned plugin https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2skJ5g0AlXSU2VRTnpCM25aaG8 to use it add TF2 console param “-insecure”

Thanks for the update!

teej!

Do you just install it like the old P-Rec with the console command?

Snyyppis

RLM

Orange released this for testing purposes folks! To use it you have to use the ‘-insecure’ launch parameter, which will prevent you from joining any VAC secure server unless you’re using another plugin to bypass the setting, which is always at your own risk!

X-L

AziluM

It would be nice to suggest Valve if they can integrate this plug-in to TF2.

AnimaL

Quoted from X-L

It would be nice to suggest Valve if they can integrate this plug-in to TF2.

wow, open ur fucking eyes and options menu

X-L

AziluM

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]wow, open ur fucking eyes and options menu

My eyes are “fucking” open and the menu doesn’t contain options to automatically record demos in tournament mode and name then properly, same for scores and status.

Get that stick out of your ass you seems angry.

SL1M

I haven’t been updating myself on this a lot, but is everyone having problems with prec?

“Failed to load plugin “../tf/addons/PREC””

Also, I can’t open the orange site.

Fallen

TC

Quoted from SL1M

I haven’t been updating myself on this a lot, but is everyone having problems with prec?

“Failed to load plugin “../tf/addons/PREC””

Also, I can’t open the orange site.

Not sure if serious…

Enef

fest
#wubafan

It’s amazing how much i realised i relied on PREC now its gone, how can everyone know about my sick airsgoots without a bookmark note in chat! D:

Thanks for all your hard work, Orange!

Coco

[d¿s]

Quoted from X-L

[…]

My eyes are “fucking” open and the menu doesn’t contain options to automatically record demos in tournament mode and name then properly, same for scores and status.

Get that stick out of your ass you seems angry.

What AnimaL means is that this plugin is the only one Valve ever signed, and before it broke you had P-REC options in the Advanced Options menu ingame.

choey

ok umm so what i do to get prec working as it was ?
dun rly wanna add that -insecure command, it wasnt fun u know.
thx so much

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from choey

ok umm so what i do to get prec working as it was ?
dun rly wanna add that -insecure command, it wasnt fun u know.
thx so much

NOTHING

Edudl2

Well, I’ve done everything this thread has suggested in the last 3 pages, and nothing is working. It still fails to load. I’m not about to read through the other 42 pages of this, so could someone tell me if maybe there’s some other problem or solution? Would me using a Mac be a problem?

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

just wait and record manually

profix

FLANK

It works for me in conjuction with OpenPlugin but I’m not sure if that does something. I just replaced the old PREC.dll with the new one and voila. :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 44 45 46 ... 74 Next »