lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Poop

Awesome, here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X_lhk1tDNc

rofl

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

crashed 3 times (‘alt tab kinda crash’ to desktop) in 30 mins. Deleted P-rec and didnt crash.. ( yes new one )

Can’t really help you with the error, cause there is non, I just can’t get back in the game.

bìester

Quoted from Nmx

crashed 3 times (‘alt tab kinda crash’ to desktop) in 30 mins. Deleted P-rec and didnt crash.. ( yes new one )

Can’t really help you with the error, cause there is non, I just can’t get back in the game.

i don’t have this problem

i had that problem on the weekend, after the update

vlm

i hope that orange plans to re-implement all of the old features, mainly executing script insourcetv.cfg. yesterday, i had to exec cl_interp 0.1 manually, but it took me a while to figure why is stv stuttering :D

Shifty

nvm

octochris

(0v0)

Any chance I could take a look at the source (or even better you could open-source it :D)?

Wabbeh

Just so I know is there a mode which records always for tournament mode but allows you to record pubs as well, but only saving the demo if there are bookmarks (not killstreaks)?

AnimaL

Quoted from Wabbeh

Just so I know is there a mode which records always for tournament mode but allows you to record pubs as well, but only saving the demo if there are bookmarks (not killstreaks)?

yes, read readme.txt

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Quoted from octochris

Any chance I could take a look at the source (or even better you could open-source it :D)?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 74 Next »