Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 74 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from eRB

[…]

Nice.. but… if I have a Roccat Valo (http://www.wow-hungary.com/files/wow/image/roccat-valo1.jpg) with custom key?
I want to replace F1/F2/etc. with M0/M1/M2/etc. ? Team fortress recognize them?

bind "MOUSE4" "prec_mark airshot"
bind "MOUSE5" "prec_mark humiliation"

eRB

Quoted from octochris

[…]

bind "MOUSE4" "prec_mark airshot"
bind "MOUSE5" "prec_mark humiliation"

Not to Mouse1,Mouse2,etc. but M0/M1/M2/etc. (keyboard key – see the Roccat Valo image ).

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from eRB

[…]

Not to Mouse1,Mouse2,etc. but M0/M1/M2/etc. (keyboard key – see the Roccat Valo image ).

Oh. No, TF2 won’t recognise those keys. You need to rebind them to something else and then bind that.

eRB

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Oh. No, TF2 won’t recognise those keys. You need to rebind them to something else and then bind that.

Ok,many thanks :)

Exteel

I saw one time , when the P-REC starting recording, in chat was written [p-rec] *And custom text* How to do that?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Exteel

I saw one time , when the P-REC starting recording, in chat was written [p-rec] *And custom text* How to do that?

Edit the PREC.cfg file which sits in your addons folder.
You can also change the bookmark sounds etc. there.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

orange, you detect when both teams are ready and start an internal countdown (running in the same time with the tournament countdown) ? If yes, add to that countdown 1 more second to prevent recording on last second unready.

Quoted from Nigh

orange, you detect when both teams are ready and start an internal countdown (running in the same time with the tournament countdown) ? If yes, add to that countdown 1 more second to prevent recording on last second unready.

If I remember rightly he added this 1 second before the game starts recording as a feature to prevent the jerkiness you sometimes get at the beginning which was causing people to miss their jumps.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from CUBE

[…]

If I remember rightly he added this 1 second before the game starts recording as a feature to prevent the jerkiness you sometimes get at the beginning which was causing people to miss their jumps.

Yeah, it also seems to delete demos automatically after a last minute unready, for me anyway. :)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Cloud

[…]

Yeah, it also seems to delete demos automatically after a last minute unready, for me anyway. :)

That could just be the useless_demo (or w/e it’s called) setting.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

That could just be the useless_demo (or w/e it’s called) setting.

I aint changed it, it’s whatever the default is

Orange

KORE
element //

@Nigh
p-rec start recording demo before 1 second to round restart. after 1.5 seconds it checks match state. if match not started it stops record and deletes file.

[P-REC] Recording...
Recording to 20110131_1918_ctf_turbine_dsa_BLU.dem...
(TEAM) Orange : [P-REC] Recording...
Completed demo, recording time 1.5, game frames 28.
Deleted file :tf/20110131_1918_ctf_turbine_dsa_BLU.dem

This feature was made to help sollys and demos at slow PC. so they have no recording lag on match start.

Martn

Oh ppl, dont put rcon from your own server in your config somehow, so u dont have to fill it in everytime. Because, if you have that in combination + the auto record stv option. You will get banned from servers that arent yours.

Ghent

Team

Quoted from Martn

Oh ppl, dont put rcon from your own server in your config somehow, so u dont have to fill it in everytime. Because, if you have that in combination + the auto record stv option. You will get banned from servers that arent yours.

:((

Martn

Quoted from Ghent

[…]
:((

happened to spike earlier on the evening on our server.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 74 Next »