Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 74 Next »

fluster

scenic

Getting a similar bug as the above poster. Am guessing it is related to the status screenshot(prec_screens 1) as the crash process is like this. Game goes live -> first death -> unexpected error after console comes up. Otherwise great work and i really like this plugin.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Worked for me but after the scoreboard screenshot I suddenly had net_graph 4…
Only tested it once though.

Orange

KORE
element //

found bug with making status screenshot. update will be soon

Extremer

^ can’t wait!

Orange

KORE
element //

if you want :)
http://orangad.com.ua/

rtan

-9w-

not sure if its been answered yet, but can you record to a different filepath, ie another hard drive.

Evil

not sure if its been answered yet, but can you record to a different filepath, ie another hard drive.

This

baerbel

trick17
trick17

i dont think its possible. only a folder in /tf works.

i installed this program and its really useful (love the screenshot thingy) but there is a weird bug going on.
some demos i recorded recently with p-rec just dont work at all and crash my tf2. anyone else got the same problem and knows a fix?

kaidus

WiK?

What’s recent?

baerbel

trick17
trick17

yesterday although it happened before the update as well ((((

jason

PHX

prec_dir “TF2_Demos” only works to save demos in tf/TF2_Demos

I tried to set it to record to a different drive without success.

auki

T4F

prec_dir “TF2_Demos” only works to save demos in tf/TF2_Demos

This doesn’t work for me. Demos are saved in tf folder.

turtLe

I have a few questions about how you made this… If you don’t mind, could you add me on steam? http://steamcommunity.com/id/aadic68

marn

Hello, I need some help…

I have few demos and I would like to make a fragmovie and I even downloaded this program Sony Vega, but I don’t know how to make this program work, so If anyone else is using it maybe ya could add me on steam and help me out, cheers:D

marn

Okay new problem, this new, 1.3.1, doesn’t work for me…I downloaded da file and extracted it…and copied everything to addon folder in TF folder…and it doesn’t work!

So anyone, any suggestions?!

“Doin’ your mom”

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 74 Next »