Forum

Smooth tf2

Created 1st February 2015 @ 21:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Rebelo5

Guys i been searching for the past month or so configs/tweaks to make my tf2 gameplay look more smooth.
Any recommendations, or help given will be highly appreciated.

NeuTronas

Comanglia’s cfg, LOD -15/-3, lower resolution, fulscreen mode, high priority

Rebelo5

I tried but its a bit glitchy for me expecily if i play with mouse accelaration. It feels when rj or stickie jump, that > locks < on and doesn't let me strafe properly.
Also, i don't have fps problems i just wanted the game to run smooth with solid looks.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Buy 120hz monitor

Rebelo5

Quoted from Tseini

Buy 120hz monitor

Donate to me and i will. Any other options ?

Selek

Dr. med.

Define “smooth”? Input locks may be caused by the -high parameter, in most cases it’s not a good idea to use it.

Rebelo5

Quoted from Selek

Define “smooth”? Input locks may be caused by the -high parameter, in most cases it’s not a good idea to use it.

You mean the -high parameter used in the launch settings ? If so i use it.
Also smooth, like (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EarBFUVFnPo) old clip as an example. I got the same shitty graphical looks, but i doesn’t feel smooth (aka coordinated with my movements).
Let’s say i flick a meatshot into a scout and the game doesn’t follow the mouse movement and it doesnt register. Another example, if i’m doing a rollout and i shoot the floor and accidently pogo myself. I didnt mean to pogo, i meant ramp slide but the game didn’t took action same time that i did.

I hope i made myself understand.

Nicky

TLR

The mouse latency sounds like Vsync. If you play in windowed mode it’s forced on. See if it’s enabled in your settings and try playing in fullscreen mode.

Jimmi

[GRäS]

Quoted from Rebelo5

[…]

Donate to me and i will. Any other options ?

Get a job

Bona

PMW

Quoted from Nicky

The mouse latency sounds like Vsync. If you play in windowed mode it’s forced on. See if it’s enabled in your settings and try playing in fullscreen mode.

Lol it is totally not forced on in window mode. Myself and many others play in window mode and I get 600+ fps and it’s very smooth on 144hz, so I know for a fact it is not forced on.

nukkye

PC specs?

firej

Quoted from Nicky

The mouse latency sounds like Vsync. If you play in windowed mode it’s forced on.

No

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Dont use mouseacceleration
Does this happen in local servers too?
if not then it might be loss/choke in small ammounts

schocky

ist doof

add me if you still have that problem

Rebelo5

Quoted from Tseini

Dont use mouseacceleration
Does this happen in local servers too?
if not then it might be loss/choke in small ammounts

It does.
I tried with mouseacceleration and without, still the same.

Specs:
Intel Core i3-4150 cpu 3.50GHz
8 Gb ram
NVID GForce gtx 650

Add A Reply Pages: 1