Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

hr

inb4 boomeh back for s19

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from ondkaja

posting the method + dl link publicly on the forums… genious

one of the best ways to get something patched by valve is to expose it. the more people do it, the more people complain, thus it gets fixed faster

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Alfie

[…]
one of the best ways to get something patched by valve is to expose it. the more people do it, the more people complain, thus it gets fixed faster

in the meantime lets help everyone exploit it, solid plan

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Write to Valve about it at least (I have a few times, no reply). http://www.valvesoftware.com/email.php?recipient=TF+Team

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Where is Chris when you need him… It’s time for a rant about security through obscurity.

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

in the meantime lets help everyone exploit it, solid plan

it will get them to fix it quicker, it’s worked before, honestly

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

They’ve known about it since May 9th!

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

I don’t quite understand why people keep making a fuss about “vac-legal” wallhacks, there have been plenty of methods in the past already. Besides, a wallhack is a wallhack, regardless of whether its with an exploit or a 3rd party program, and I’d assume the etf2l ac team doesn’t distinguish between them.

AnimaL

Quoted from Rake

I don’t quite understand why people keep making a fuss about “vac-legal” wallhacks, there have been plenty of methods in the past already. Besides, a wallhack is a wallhack, regardless of whether its with an exploit or a 3rd party program, and I’d assume the etf2l ac team doesn’t distinguish between them.

vac legal “wallhacks” have only been around because of sv pure 0

having them on sv pure 2 servers or using some engine exploits to gain unfair advantage like fov plugin and what not is not vac safe and should not be… but this thing kinda makes it to be, which is disappointing because valve knows and does not do anything

Last edited by AnimaL,

firej

or maybe valve doesnt know a solution for every problem there is in the game and cant fix everything immediately.

if you have good ideas how to fix this exploit i bet valve wont be disappointed.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from firej

or maybe valve doesnt know a solution for every problem there is in the game and cant fix everything immediately.

if you have good ideas how to fix this exploit i bet valve wont be disappointed.

Every time Delfy releases an exploit video Valve fixes it instantly within 2 days. Either they know the issue and don’t give two shits about it or they don’t know.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

pretty sure this was posted on teamfortress.tv aswell not long ago

juan

adios

dl link pls

AnimaL

Looks like valve have fixed it in latest update? As well as the stupid particle mods that have been out there.
gj :]

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

We did it!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2