Synergy™

Open-Rec

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Admirable

autopov?

DAFUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

You know the format? “[P-REC] Start Recording”, I’ll allow you to adjust the text in [] so you can have your REC-DEM! ;)

Quoted from Kaneco

Both AutoPov and admirable suggestion seem very good, I would go with admirable’s for the ensuing lulz, but I will still miss the name of the original P-REC echoing on mumble every time you pull out the big plays.

As for the plugin itself, I hope you can get to the same level of features P-REC had, it was amazing without a doubt, I can’t live without the automated killstreak logging, bookmark logging, auto delete useless demos, etc, etc… But its good that this is open source because we could probably get way more features added like possibly “medic drops logging”, automated airshot logging, etc etc…

Also, why no github?

I have both a github and bitbucket, I guess I could push to both. I just like bitbucket more because they have free private repos (which I make use of).

Current goal is to have a basic usable working plugin by the end of the weekend. Auto recording tournament mode games + bookmark. Fancy stuff like killstreaks is for later.

I was also think about a feature that automatically plays back all the bookmarked times. So you just have to start recording, issue command, and it’ll skip to all the bookmarked ticks (eg, bookmark -20sec to bookmark +2sec)

Last edited by Casual,

lune

Just release it before logjam cup because.. you know our team always does cool stuff

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

I think you won’t be able to use it before valve signs it anyway…

Kaneco

Quoted from Casual

I have both a github and bitbucket, I guess I could push to both. I just like bitbucket more because they have free private repos (which I make use of).

Yeah I just asked because Im more used to github and find the interface way more user friendly, I dont even code, just like to follow around repos.

Quoted from Casual

Current goal is to have a basic usable working plugin by the end of the weekend. Auto recording tournament mode games + bookmark. Fancy stuff like killstreaks is for later.

yeah sounds good.

Quoted from Casual

I was also think about a feature that automatically plays back all the bookmarked times. So you just have to start recording, issue command, and it’ll skip to all the bookmarked ticks (eg, bookmark -20sec to bookmark +2sec)

Isnt that kind of like the vdm feature of lawena? Maybe automatically create vdm files from your killstreak.txt logs so you dont have to add them manually through lawena

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from Admirable

autopov?

DAFUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

Phnx

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]
Yeah I just asked because Im more used to github and find the interface way more user friendly, I dont even code, just like to follow around repos.

[…]
yeah sounds good.

[…]

Isnt that kind of like the vdm feature of lawena? Maybe automatically create vdm files from your killstreak.txt logs so you dont have to add them manually through lawena

would be good only for killstreaks.
what about airshots? which are around 5 seconds.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Why not FreeREC?

Mazlli

BAD

C-REC custom rec?
keep it simple I guess

iridescentFUZZ

With P-REC fixed, is this still a thing?

jay

Synergy™

Quoted from iridescentFUZZ

someone just got p_rekt

Kaneco

It should be, or do you expect orange to be active forever and a slave to his own code?

Its clear he has parted ways with tf2, we must build our alternative so next time around this happens we won’t have the same problem. Also, open source is cool

Snooki

VDOH

for mac pls xx

sazoil

T⑨

Quoted from Snooki

for mac pls xx

+1

AnimaL

since orange just said this was his last release then yeah, we will need it at some point

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »