SOFT
bobs

Quoted from reminixe

for me and some others, the hud doesn’t export correctly :(

great tool nonetheless! thanks for making it :D

what it should look like
what it looks like

another guy

looks like its just the ammo and some text rendering being slightly off in the editor

install the font you want to use

Soupy

I tried to upload a hud but right now it is stuck on the “loading” screen, how can I fix it?

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]

I can’t replicate this behavior in my browser, but I’m going to look in the code and see where the problem is.
About horizontal line, I’m not sure I can do that at the moment. It breaks some stuff if user edits BluePlayerList and RedPlayerList elements, so I just left them be for the time being.

[…]
I already thought about adding custom main menu, it is possible to do. Never worked with loading screens though, will see what i can do.

What browser do you use? I could try loading it up in Chrome or something.

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from Soupy

I tried to upload a hud but right now it is stuck on the “loading” screen, how can I fix it?

Did you try to load HUD previously created with the system? If you uploaded some random HUD it probably broke the scheme. Try using this link – hudcreator.co.uk/index.php?reset=1 to reset program.
Quoted from Sabesaroo

[…]

What browser do you use? I could try loading it up in Chrome or something.

Firefox 31.0. But I also tested it on all latest browsers and it worked fine.

Last edited by Q-Ball,

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
Did you try to load HUD previously created with the system? If you uploaded some random HUD it probably broke the scheme. Try using this link – hudcreator.co.uk/index.php?reset=1 to reset program.
[…]
Firefox 31.0. But I also tested it on all latest browsers and it worked fine.

That’s weird. I tried to load it up on Chrome to see if it fixed the problem but it didn’t work, even after enabling popups like someone suggested.

I’ll mess around with the text and see if I can fix the shadows issue. It’s weird, it’s only my reserve ammo and I think some other text, but if I have a weapon with no reserve ammo like the Degreaser then the ammo count has shadows too.

Also, do you plan to update it so objective huds (capture point ‘x2’s are in a weird font) and killcams (same font as objectives, very pixely) and the disguise and build menues are customisable?

Last edited by Sabesaroo,

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from Sabesaroo

[…]

That’s weird. I tried to load it up on Chrome to see if it fixed the problem but it didn’t work, even after enabling popups like someone suggested.

I’ll mess around with the text and see if I can fix the shadows issue. It’s weird, it’s only my reserve ammo and I think some other text, but if I have a weapon with no reserve ammo like the Degreaser then the ammo count has shadows too.

Also, do you plan to update it so objective huds (capture point ‘x2’s are in a weird font) and killcams (same font as objectives, very pixely) and the disguise and build menues are customisable?

I’m not a HUD maker myself actually, so I don’t know if some of those things are possible to make or not. But I am going to add more custom menus for sure.

Last edited by Q-Ball,

testb

I’ve tried to access the website in ie/firefox/chrome and have been stuck in the loading screen in all 3 browsers. If I delete the loadingwrapper then I can see the website, however none of the buttons will do anything.

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from testb

I’ve tried to access the website in ie/firefox/chrome and have been stuck in the loading screen in all 3 browsers. If I delete the loadingwrapper then I can see the website, however none of the buttons will do anything.

How about turning javascript on :)

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from testb

Check if you have javascript and localstorage enabled. If it is and website is still not working use this link – hudcreator.co.uk/index.php?reset=1 to reset program.
If it will not help – paste here your console log so we can figure it out.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
Check if you have javascript and localstorage enabled. If it is and website is still not working use this link – hudcreator.co.uk/index.php?reset=1 to reset program.
If it will not help – paste here your console log so we can figure it out.

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token u
i’m getting this

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from rytis

[…]
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token u
i’m getting this

What browser? On what line?

Last edited by Q-Ball,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
What browser? On what line?

chrome, there’s no other lines :/

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from rytis

[…]
chrome, there’s no other lines :/

Doesn’t it say in the console on what line the error occurs?

Last edited by Q-Ball,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
Doesn’t it say in the console on what line the error occurs?

it works now :D

Last edited by rytis,

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from rytis

[…]
it works now :D

Yeah I fixed one line but didn’t know if it was the one responsible. Glad to hear its working! :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »