fkp

amazing! thank you.

Last edited by fkp,

Opti

$WIZARD

Holy Shit, That’s incredible.

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Because of the hosting limitations I will have to automatically remove all huds and fonts every 24 hours.
Working on uploading feature at the moment.

jx53

Could people link good/working fonts? Also any idea when the editing your current hud feature will be added?

quartz

As a hud maker I approve of… wait what am I saying? THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME :D

Un amour de Swann

im a scrub too stupid to create a HUD on my own and i also think THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME

fnordi

PrettyGay

Oh my god this shits amazing :D

kna

Nice !
is it possible to put the default HUD with one click ? I would like to modify only few things on it. Im sure im not alone in this case.

Bery

Seizs
LoL

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
I plan on adding that option, don’t worry :)
[…]
The main problem is that some browsers have problem displaying various font formats. The easiest option was to use font format that will work everywhere.

Winpanel elements have “Default” font by default, and you can’t change that, as far as I know. The only way would be to change actual “Default” font but that will change it anywhere in the HUD. I wanted to keep it simple and decided not to do that, at least for now.

[…]
What do you mean by fucked up? What browser were you using? I know that Opera and IE will not display some fonts correctly even if they are in opentype format.

when i added the font with some font sizes (like 72, 54 25) and used them as main font of ammo and hp, everything was ok, but then when i added more details to a hud and refreshed accidentaly. after choosing my font, it had other appearance, i mean the font dissapeared, the name was same and readding wont help :c

stuntz

this is insanely awesome :D

reminixe

for me and some others, the hud doesn’t export correctly :(

great tool nonetheless! thanks for making it :D

what it should look like
what it looks like

another guy

looks like its just the ammo and some text rendering being slightly off in the editor

Last edited by reminixe,

Soupy

Can you add the ability to edit the main menu or is that too hard to do?
EDIT: Also be able to edit the competitive spec hud (when you’re dead; you can see teammates health and stuff, be able to edit that)

Last edited by Soupy,

Vuokko

awesome! only one thing, the command to reposition the chat screen? because with this HUD does not allow me to see my health well. thanks!

msh

cant download my hud, whats wrong?

Kengur

Very nice. Needs an import feature.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »