Forum

hudcreator - Online HUD creation tool

Created 10th August 2014 @ 13:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »

jx53

mental, also could you make a magnifying glass like in paint?

Quoted from pntn

Holy shit, this is epic, great work. I wonder if you could implement an option to load huds, so you can edit what you made later or even other huds to adjust positions etc.

also dis

Last edited by jx53,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

any reason you cant use .ttf fonts and only otf?

also you cant change font on the spectatorGUIhealth

and the players on winpanel

Last edited by toogyboogy,

Bery

Seizs
LoL

amazing work. but has some issues, like sometimes added font i fucked up. anything “my fault” or its just beta?

tobs

LIDL

holy shit dude nice work

jay

Synergy™

this is next level shit, 10/10 well done

deli

IKEA

Sir, you deserve a medal
best thing that happen to huds ever!
Thank you!

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from pntn

Holy shit, this is epic, great work. I wonder if you could implement an option to load huds, so you can edit what you made later or even other huds to adjust positions etc.

I plan on adding that option, don’t worry :)
Quoted from toogyboogy

any reason you cant use .ttf fonts and only otf?

also you cant change font on the spectatorGUIhealth

and the players on winpanel

The main problem is that some browsers have problem displaying various font formats. The easiest option was to use font format that will work everywhere.

Winpanel elements have “Default” font by default, and you can’t change that, as far as I know. The only way would be to change actual “Default” font but that will change it anywhere in the HUD. I wanted to keep it simple and decided not to do that, at least for now.

Quoted from Bery

amazing work. but has some issues, like sometimes added font i fucked up. anything “my fault” or its just beta?

What do you mean by fucked up? What browser were you using? I know that Opera and IE will not display some fonts correctly even if they are in opentype format.

Last edited by Q-Ball,

jx53

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
I plan on adding that option, don’t worry :)
[…]
The main problem is that some browsers have problem displaying various font formats. The easiest option was to use font format that will work everywhere.

Winpanel elements have “Default” font by default, and you can’t change that, as far as I know. The only way would be to change actual “Default” font but that will change it anywhere in the HUD. I wanted to keep it simple and decided not to do that, at least for now.

[…]
What do you mean by fucked up? What browser were you using? I know that Opera and IE will not display some fonts correctly even if they are in opentype format.

Most of the fonts dont work on the ammo. They just come off as m0refont in the bottom right

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Best thing ever :) Thanks for making this.

Hergan

I posted it on TF.TV if you don’t mind ;)

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Metahud! Human ingenuity, fantastic.

anti2

amazing!

About fonts, you can just change .ttf format to .otf (it works for me)

Japtor

Fucking awesome job Q-Ball!

WithADanceNumber

can you add grid lines to it? It would make lining up elements a ton easier

edit:
nevermind just saw the button.

Last edited by WithADanceNumber,

M.Screw

big.tf

I posted it on TF2Connexion !

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »