hudcreator - Online HUD creation tool

Created 10th August 2014 @ 13:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quick update:
– Added option to change color on low ammo;
– Fixed shadows sometimes becoming visible;
– Fixed AmmoNoClipShadow not saving correctly.

Un amour de Swann

I’m playing around with your HUD creator now for a while and am really loving it! Really very good work!

I don’t know whether it already has been mentioned, or whether it can be implemented without too much feedling for you: Is there any way to extend the “upload HUD” function so that it not only allows for the upload of HUDs previously created with the HUD creator, but also ordinary custom HUDs created by the community, so that your HUD creator also would enable people to easily edit their favourite custom HUDs?

Quoted from Un amour de Swann

I’m playing around with your HUD creator now for a while and am really loving it! Really very good work!

I don’t know whether it already has been mentioned, or whether it can be implemented without too much feedling for you: Is there any way to extend the “upload HUD” function so that it not only allows for the upload of HUDs previously created with the HUD creator, but also ordinary custom HUDs created by the community, so that your HUD creator also would enable people to easily edit their favourite custom HUDs?

http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-30078/page-1/#post-508911

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from Q-Ball

Unfortunately it is still in works and I’m afraid it won’t be finished any time soon, considering I don’t have very much time to work on it.

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Update 02.10.14:
– Added image thumbnails to the HUD list (it’s very buggy but works nonetheless);
– Added option to change overall shadow offset;
– Changed the way grid toogle works;
– Fixed AccountValue not working properly;
– Fixed shadows not saving correctly (again :D);
– Fixed some elements not removing from canvas correctly;
– Removed TargetIDBG element for spectator mode for the time being.

Last edited by Q-Ball,

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Update 20.10.14:
– Fixed align field not working properly;
– Added ServerTimeLimitLabel element;
– Added option to edit colors of koth timers;
– Added new res files from keredhud: SpectatorTournament, FlagStatus, TextWindow, TextWindowCustomServer, WaveStatusPanel, MvMScoreboard.

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Update 28.10.14:
– Added health bar for targetid;
– Fixed blue koth timer;
– Fixed position of coloredBox elements;
– Fixed targetid medic offset.

akachu

GAA

Quoted from Q-Ball

Update 28.10.14:
– Added health bar for targetid;
– Fixed blue koth timer;
– Fixed position of coloredBox elements;
– Fixed targetid medic offset.

no one really giving you feedback on this anymore but its really nice keep it up ;d

Tuffy

pd!

This is a very useful and efficient tool, keep that up :D

Squig

dcv!

A very nice tool!

darkvoidgaming

how do you download it

jx53

Request: make a magnifying tool so that we can zoom

SmattMith

I’m having problems trying to download it, and the saving option doesn’t seem to save colours :/

Hergan

To be honest, I think more people would use this if you finished the script that let’s you edit huds not created in this site.

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from SmattMith

I’m having problems trying to download it, and the saving option doesn’t seem to save colours :/

To download HUD you will need to allow popups for the website. Not sure why colors are not being saved correctly. Going to take a look at it when I have time.

Update 24.11.14:
– Fixed TargetID after Halloween update (limited movements of SpectatorGUIHealth, TargetNameLabel and TargetDataLabel elements);
– Fixed TargetID shadows;
– Fixed shadow offset;
– Fixed default font color.

Last edited by Q-Ball,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »