Forum

Massive loss

Created 1st December 2013 @ 17:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1

rviens

Since the Halloween update I started getting huge loss spikes (from 0 to 25 every 30 seconds). It’s generally annoying but more importantly makes the game almost unplayable.

My question is, did anyone else started to lag after the halloween update and if so, did you find a solution to fix this kind of a problem?

Henghast

open
bobs

I’ve seen significant FPS drops but I’ve not looked into the cause yet or if anything else is happening at the same time.

Kemor

I had this problem as well, the updates made me play with maxframes cfg and no hats to have stable 100 fps

Cuttlefish

6v6

Yeah, I’m having this problem too, even have maxframes on.

EDIT – @Kemor, does nohats actually give an FPS boost?
EDIT 2 – I can’t read.

Last edited by Cuttlefish,

rviens

I’m not getting any FPS drops, just huge loss and it makes rockets to teleport into me.

Limp.

EPA

Yes. No. And some servers it happen less than others.

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

I’m gonna go ahead and ask about my problem here.

My game freezes for a split second every now and then (talking about once in 30 minutes or so) and then continues working perfectly. Anyone else getting this?

Beetle

Quoted from jwso

My game freezes for a split second every now and then (talking about once in 30 minutes or so) and then continues working perfectly. Anyone else getting this?

Yup, getting this ^

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from jwso

I’m gonna go ahead and ask about my problem here.

Same here, that’s the FPS drop I was talking about.

aura

stop whining. think of all the new hats we got

Add A Reply Pages: 1