Forum

need monitor nerds

Created 21st November 2013 @ 07:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

OldSpic3

I have about 350$ for my moniter.
I want at least 120Hz (144Hz can also be great)
go for amazon and ebay or just give me the model name or whatever…
http://www.amazon.com/BenQ-XL2420TE-Performance-24-Inch-Professional/dp/B00D7IG556
My friend recommended this one, what do you guys think about this one?
Bonus points: a screen with europe voltages (220)

alba

duplo

The one you linked is very similar to mine and its really nice

atomic-

BenQ XL2411T
BenQ XL2420T
ASUS VG248QE

DraQu

The monitor your friend recommended is great. It has great colour reproduction compared to the other BenQ monitors and no noticeable input lag or motion blur. Go for it!

Also, you might want to look into LightBoost after you’ve gotten your new 120hz/144hz monitor.

raiku

STR

the 20TE is I think the best benq monitor at this current time, if not the best 120/144hz monitor even. I suggest getting that.

I have a BENQ XL2411T, and quite frankly I got a shitty panel with mine, so lightboost doesn’t work properly.

Lex

Fe |

XL2420TE is just a XL2411T with gimmicky accessories, extra inputs and higher price. I don’t think it’s worth the extra money. Take the Asus if you’re into glossy plastic, fingerprints and dust.

All three use the same panel afaik and you can find optimal color settings for each monitor on the Internet.

Wulf

GOALstar

Since I don’t wanna make a new tthread I’ll just ask it here, I am also looking for a monitor but I don’t think I will spend a lot of money on it I just need a good monitor (120hz is good) that will do just what I need and won’t cost a lot no need for special gimmicks and shit, so what is out there?

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from Wulf

Since I don’t wanna make a new tthread I’ll just ask it here, I am also looking for a monitor but I don’t think I will spend a lot of money on it I just need a good monitor (120hz is good) that will do just what I need and won’t cost a lot no need for special gimmicks and shit, so what is out there?

Let me guess, you read in the “gaming mouse?” thread that a 120 hz monitor makes you 2 divs higher, right?
Because it’ll not.

hr

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

[…]
Let me guess, you read in the “gaming mouse?” thread that a 120 hz monitor makes you 2 divs higher, right?
Because it’ll not.

Yeah it’s more like 3 divs

JakescRzyy.

Team
8===D

[…]
Because it’ll not.

Or he simply wants a 120hz monitor for a better gaming experience

Wulf

GOALstar

[…]
Because it’ll not.

No.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

[…]
Because it’ll not.

When are you going to return yours? I don’t mind buying it second hand.

Carlos Kaiser

My post wasn’t meant to offend anyone, and i didn’t say that higher refresh rate is bad.
I’m sorry if someone misunderstood what i was trying to say :>

hr

My post wasn’t meant to offend anyone, and i didn’t say that higher refresh rate is bad.
I’m sorry if someone misunderstood what i was trying to say :>

Well it’s probably misunderstood seen as you shot him down for thinking it would make him a much better player when he didn’t suggest anything of the sort, I’m still on 60hz so obviously you can be prem without one 8)

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from atomic-

BenQ XL2420T

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »