Forum

F2's SourceMod plugins / Accuracy/MedicStats

Created 1st November 2013 @ 20:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »

F2

Danmark

Quoted from feeling

So since TFTrue I’ve been rather prejudiced against a SourceMod based server setup but I must say that your plugins work really well and make the transition easy, good job.

Thanks a lot! :)

Quoted from feeling

One little thing though, can you maybe consider reducing the information printed in chat

I have tried to keep it simple and only show messages when it is useful.

The “Uploading logs” message is shown because sometimes it takes a long time to upload the logs (eg. slow processing time by logs.tf), so it is nice to know that the plugin is actually working on it.

The map countdown the last 5 seconds is not necessary, true, but if people are DMing (using the soap_tf2dm plugin) then they are more likely to notice the popup in the middle than some text in the chat. I just think it is a nice way of saying “get ready for the map change”.

If you are feeling strongly for it, I could make a cvar to reduce the number of messages.

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Removing the popups in the center of the screen could be a problem for people who use hud_saytext_time 0.

feeling

ist doof

Basically you’re saying that using chat for important information can be a problem for people who set hud_saytext_time 0 in general. Also F2’s plugins barely use the SourceMod messages in the center, most of them are in chat.

Last edited by feeling,

WithADanceNumber

Having issues with supstats2 loading on my server

error log http://pastebin.com/ywDVdZcG

F2

Danmark

Quoted from WithADanceNumber

Having issues with supstats2 loading on my server

Quoted from F2

SupStats2 v2.2.1
– Fixed plugin failing to load after the latest TF2 update

This should be fixed with the latest version of SupStats2. Are you still seeing the error after updating?

WithADanceNumber

It started working for no apparent reason. (i changed nothing)
Oh well, i’m happy.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Haven’t seen a list of cvars anywhere, maybe this is useful to some people:

http://pastie.org/9464282

@F2 any chance you could post the source to the modified soap plugin (dmg based regen) you are running?

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from slate

Haven’t seen a list of cvars anywhere, maybe this is useful to some people:

http://pastie.org/9464282

@F2 any chance you could post the source to the modified soap plugin (dmg based regen) you are running?

Nice one with the CVars, had no idea about renaming logs.

+1 for modded soap dm as well

feeling

ist doof

Can you explain what your includes (f2stocks, match, updater) do and if I need to put them on the server? I use morecolors.inc but no idea about the rest of them.

F2

Danmark

Quoted from slate

any chance you could post the source to the modified soap plugin (dmg based regen) you are running?

I think it would be better if I merged my changes into the official soap_tf2dm source. I will look into that.

F2

Danmark

Quoted from feeling

Can you explain what your includes (f2stocks, match, updater) do and if I need to put them on the server? I use morecolors.inc but no idea about the rest of them.

You do not need to put any of the source files onto your server.

F2

Danmark

Quoted from slate

any chance you could post the source to the modified soap plugin (dmg based regen) you are running?

You can download the modified TF2DM plugin here.

To activate the damage-based regen, you need to modify /tf/cfg/sourcemod/soap_tf2dm.cfg:

soap_kill_heal_ratio "0.0"
soap_dmg_heal_ratio "0.5"

I am trying to get in contact with Lange, so the changes can be merged into the official tf2dm plugin.

For the curious, you can find the sourcecode here.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Just make a pull request? :)

F2

Danmark

Quoted from Arie

Just make a pull request? :)

Ah! I created a pull request now. Thanks. I’m not much of a Git guy.

CHERRY

Added the plugin on TryhardBrigade’s TDM!

Thanks!

Last edited by CHERRY,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »