Forum

need help with OBS and Dxtory to Stream

Created 13th May 2013 @ 00:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Skyride

DUCS

I swear, the amount of times people tell me something roughly along the lines of “the way I do it works fine, except for a, b c things that don’t work fine”. Be honest with yourself. If you’re getting microstutter, input lag, high ping, whatever, something about your setup isn’t fine and needs changed.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I poop my pants, needs changed!

Яyan

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
Use Game Capture with windowed noborder to remove all input lag you get

Yeah I just tried this on a fellow who added me today, he said it helped and felt a lot better, but wasn’t perfect.

Of course perfection is pretty hard to achieve, but you can get closer with this advice, thanks TviQ.

Яyan

Quoted from Skyride

I swear, the amount of times people tell me something roughly along the lines of “the way I do it works fine, except for a, b c things that don’t work fine”. Be honest with yourself. If you’re getting microstutter, input lag, high ping, whatever, something about your setup isn’t fine and needs changed.

If people want to deal with that stuff, then let them deal with it, but yeah they shouldn’t be giving advice to others if they can’t configure their own correctly.

Ordinator

tuhi

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
Use Game Capture with windowed noborder to remove all input lag you get

windowed mode itself produces input lag, for me atleast

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Ordinator

[…]
windowed mode itself produces input lag, for me atleast

Disable Aero

Яyan

Windowed mode does produce a minimal amount of lag anyway, but as long as your PC isn’t stone age then it should be unnoticeable, afaik anyway.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2