Forum

How do i uninstall openplugin?

Created 4th May 2013 @ 12:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

sock

looked literally everywhere in my /tf/ and i cannot find it

derp. found out; for anybody else that wants to uninstall it

Quoted from

Remove the folder where you extracted it.

Last edited by sock,

Python

Quoted from sock

looked literally everywhere in my /tf/ and i cannot find it

Remove the hfx.dll from your teamfortress2/bin folder

Last edited by Python,

sock

Quoted from Python

[…]

Remove the hfx.dll from your teamfortress2/bin folder

not there :|

Miek

prfsnlgmr

There’s ‘Team Fortress 2/tf/bin’ and ‘Team Fortress 2/bin’ – are you looking in the right one?

sock

Quoted from Miek

There’s ‘Team Fortress 2/tf/bin’ and ‘Team Fortress 2/bin’ – are you looking in the right one?

yes, i’ve checked both

unu

As we have officially declared client-side plugins as a cheat a week ago, it is time to close this thread.

From this point forward, please do not link to or provide instructions for this and other banned plugins on ETF2L forums.

Last edited by unu,

IPZIE

SUAVE

well since the new shit from casual is not a plugin you might concider renaming it ! and then we are all free to us it :)

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from unu

[…]

Please

unu

Quoted from Muuki

[…]Please

Just quoting what admins say. I don’t make the rules :)))))

EDIT: Yes I’m trolling if you couldn’t understand that.

Last edited by unu,

laerin

-9w-

When you downloaded it, you extracted the plugin somewhere. The way the latest version works is, you don’t need to extract it into your bin folder. So the easiest way to get rid of it would be remembering where you put it out finding it with windows search.

Other thing you can do is, right click my computer, go to properties, advanced system settings, environment variable and look for a system variable with novint falcon in the name. It should tell you where you have it saved but deleting the variable will also stop open plugin from loading.

I haven’t used the latest version of open plugin myself but I’m pretty sure the second method will work.

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from unu

[…]

Just quoting what admins say. I don’t make the rules :)))))

Neither are you an admin so stfu

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Tuto

[…]
Neither are you an admin so stfu

Pretty irrelevant. He can quote an admin if he likes, admin or not.
That’s beyond the point, anyway. According to

As we have officially declared client-side plugins as a cheat a week ago, it is time to close this thread.

From this point forward, please do not link to or provide instructions for this and other banned plugins on ETF2L forums.

it’s illegal to link, and supply information on how to make it work(Installation). However this is the opposite, which would be retarded to illegalize..
He did nothing wrong, IMO. Perhaps he should’ve asked in Casuals thread instead though

Last edited by Kvux,

Add A Reply Pages: 1