Forum

Which mouse pad?

Created 7th April 2013 @ 14:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

bybzii

broder

Quoted from BitComet

I recently bought a QcK mousepad and it has worked phenomenally and I have improved greatly and I find it comfortable and working efficiently with my Roccat Kova[+] mouse :)
I unfortunately have no exp. from those others you mentioned so, if you end up buying some of them, I won’t be screaming why :D

I’ve been using this for the past year and I’m not happy with it. It wears out quite fast. I will be trying Func mousepad pretty soon I think.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Griffin

Hello everyone :)

I’m saving my money up to buy new mouse and mousepad. I’ll buy Thermaltake Black Element Gaming Mouse (maybe logitech g400, but Tt Black Element is better imo) and a mouse pad. It can be Tt Dasher, Conkor or Ladon. (or Steelseries QcK+ Heavy?) These three gaming mouse pads are like same and they got about same prices, just got difference about outlook. Uhm so, do you any idea about which one of these three is better? and why? :)

If you’d ask me, I can say Dasher is like uhm better yea, but I don’t know the reason :p

g400 + goliathus speed alpha

Griffin

Thanks for all comments people,

It’s more like I’ll buy Razer Goliathus Speed Alpha mouse pad in May. But I’m still undecided between Logitech G400 and Tt Black Element… I think if there won’t be a strong reason for buying g400 to its alternative, I’ll probably buy Tt Black Element. Also I will be checking this forum page every weekend, you can help me or other people as well who interested in. Thx again, have a good day everyone! :)

Drem

fgt

Quoted from Griffin

Thanks for all comments people,

It’s more like I’ll buy Razer Goliathus Speed Alpha mouse pad in May. But I’m still undecided between Logitech G400 and Tt Black Element… I think if there won’t be a strong reason for buying g400 to its alternative, I’ll probably buy Tt Black Element. Also I will be checking this forum page every weekend, you can help me or other people as well who interested in. Thx again, have a good day everyone! :)

I’ve heard many people say that Tt’s mice aren’t that good. If I were you , I’d go with a steelseries sensei[raw] or the new deathadder (2013).

Last edited by Drem,

atomic-

g400s/deathadder 2013 + Goliathus Speed Alpha mpad :)

Griffin

I got you but finding Razer Deathadder 2013 is really difficult in my country (even I want to search/buy it on internet/web sites), there are more a4-techs, Tts and logitech products more easier to find but very expensive If I compare the prices with many Europe and NA countries.

Nvm. What about Razer Deathadder V2 + Goliathus Speed Alpha m.pad than? This mouse is 20$ more expensive than Tt Black Element and the Razer mpad’s price is like the same with Tt Dasher & Conkor m.pads.

Kaneco

I recently got a new build, hardware and everything, but noticed a big improvement and much more confort with my new mousepad

I switched from a small standard steelseries mousepad to the Razer Goliathus Alpha Control and it’s awesome, requires much less effort on my wrist which is very good and I can slide accross the mousepad with ease… And from what I have heard the control edition is actually “faster” as in it’s easier to slide your mouse, than the speed edition.

Mike

TEZC

Being in infused, i had 2 Tt black elements’, both broke (would dc/higher horizontal sensitivity than vertical sens) would not recommend :P (get the g400!)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Trane

Puretrak talent.

Really depends on your mouse. I’m not using a Zowie G-TF Speed because my Zowie AM wouldn’t track well on the talent. The Zowie is a much faster mousepad, it’s insane. When they say it should feel like a combination between cloth and hardpad they are right. It isn’t as soft as cloth, but def. not as hard and noisy as a hardpad. It is, however, very smooth and fast.

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Steelseries for sure

NuTRiCuLa

D925
AVN

so deathadder 2013 is best mouse in the world ATM …. also will be nice with deathadder goliathus speed alpha …

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Drem

[…]

I’ve heard many people say that Tt’s mice aren’t that good. If I were you , I’d go with a steelseries sensei[raw] or the new deathadder (2013).

The Theron is excellent, but when I was looking at the others none of them seemed very good in comparison.

Also lol ^ at the Deathadder fanboy

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Really depends on your mouse. I’m not using a Zowie G-TF Speed because my Zowie AM wouldn’t track well on the talent. The Zowie is a much faster mousepad, it’s insane. When they say it should feel like a combination between cloth and hardpad they are right. It isn’t as soft as cloth, but def. not as hard and noisy as a hardpad. It is, however, very smooth and fast.

I think you’re doing something wrong, both the fk and ec1 track perfectly on the puretrak talent. IIRC FK has the same sensor as AM. If it won’t track sideways on the pad, you have something in the sensor.

Tuto

8-)

edit: oops double post for some reason

Last edited by Tuto,

Tuto

8-)

I really don’t know wether to go for the speed edition, or control edition of Razer Goliathus :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »