Forum

Which mouse pad?

Created 7th April 2013 @ 14:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Griffin

Hello everyone :)

I’m saving my money up to buy new mouse and mousepad. I’ll buy Thermaltake Black Element Gaming Mouse (maybe logitech g400, but Tt Black Element is better imo) and a mouse pad. It can be Tt Dasher, Conkor or Ladon. (or Steelseries QcK+ Heavy?) These three gaming mouse pads are like same and they got about same prices, just got difference about outlook. Uhm so, do you any idea about which one of these three is better? and why? :)

If you’d ask me, I can say Dasher is like uhm better yea, but I don’t know the reason :p

Oxy

TC.Express

I got a tt ladon recently, preferring it to my old steelseries mat.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

I’ve been using a Goliath Control for over 4 years. It survived gratuitous amounts of abuse, including but not limited to: food crumbs, mayo, sweet tea, coffee, yoghurt, soap, washing machine. I wouldn’t say it looks like new, but the quality of the surface is mostly on par with what it was 4 years ago. It’s also quite comfortable.

Last edited by emb,

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from Griffin

(or Steelseries QcK+ Heavy?)

Yes yes yes yes yes

Griffin

Quoted from kindred

[…]

Yes yes yes yes yes

why why why why :D

BitComet

Corner
GRAHAM

I recently bought a QcK mousepad and it has worked phenomenally and I have improved greatly and I find it comfortable and working efficiently with my Roccat Kova[+] mouse :)
I unfortunately have no exp. from those others you mentioned so, if you end up buying some of them, I won’t be screaming why :D

Guyyst

JI

I use my desk.

Godof

Quoted from BitComet

I recently bought a QcK mousepad and it has worked phenomenally and I have improved greatly.

me too, highly recommended.

Creepy

X7 gaming mouse or Razer Goliathus

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

i use this http://steelseries.com/products/surfaces/steelseries-qck-heavy

Trane

Puretrak talent.

Cookeh

If you want a large mouse mat, I have the BoogieBug Aim B.PAD XL. Tracking is pretty good and its a nice smooth, durable surface. You can chuck this in the washing machine and they come out like new, with no deterioration of the cloth :)

Can double as a blanket too, if you’re a midget.

Maffi

REVERTO

Goliathus speed

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Trane

Puretrak talent.

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

Quoted from Maffi

Goliathus speed