Forum

Server recommendations?

Created 30th January 2013 @ 15:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

LaMqTa

fenneks

http://www.gameserver.org/ GameServer.org – great servers(low ping) at cheap price. We never had problems with them, they provide ftp access and 24/7 instant support…

evcz

Quoted from Starkie

It seems Hiperz servers are a bit hit and miss where some are great and some have pretty dodgy routing.
I’ve heard http://www.gameservers.comGameServers[/url] are pretty good.
Oh and don’t get multiplay

Hi, thanks everybody for the kind words :)

As for hit and miss we do have multiple locations available.
each perform differently from the other (different connectivity) that’s why we put in place the “multilocation” option.
So you can move it around from machine to machine (and from country to country) with just one click and preserving all your settings/cfg/mods and so on ;)

If you see routing people just need to open a ticket/send us a mail and will fix it :)

SuperGunnar

KK
KOS

Thanks for sharing your opinions. I think we’ll try HiperZ for a month, and see how it’s like. At least it can’t be worse than Multiplay anyways.

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

the only hoster i know of that does not pull someones leg is heidtec.
they are actually honest about what they offer and don’t try to trick you with 1000fps ESL-ready servers.

Ace

Sister
tbag

Quoted from SuperGunnar

Thanks for sharing your opinions. I think we’ll try HiperZ for a month, and see how it’s like. At least it can’t be worse than Multiplay anyways.

Ready to give your all money EXPENSIVENESSS

I already use gameservers none of us has ping except me ( i can advice it because you can change location anytime in 15 min also 7/24 support)

SuperGunnar

KK
KOS

Thanks for all the input guys!
We went for a HiperZ server for now. Haven’t got to play a lot on it, but it seems great with low ping. What I can say is that I have never had better service. Great support! (Unlike Multiplay)

AnimaL

As for support: i havnt seen any other than ronnie and hiperz come to etf2l and actually give/recieve feedback even when all the nerds are throwing shit at you. Good job.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2