Created 6th January 2013 @ 07:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Crafz

Functions:
* auto install
* renames demo automatically
* start tf2 automatically and closes with it
* starting the recording hast do be manual since the program is external
* auto delete demos without bookmarks (optional)
* % of the demo tick saved in text file
and some other minor stuff.

Attention:
Keys occupied: F5, F6, b, n (don’t ask why)
paste “exec C-REC” in your autoexec.cfg (folder will automatically open on first launch)

Launch TF2 with it.
Use F5 to start and stop recording.
Use F6 to set a bookmark.

Download

It’s not the Perfect solution but the best solution when p-rec is broken.

Last edited by Crafz,

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

Oke, I think you forgot the link :)

AnimaL

I think you need to sleep

Fallen

TC

Quoted from Crafz

* auto delete demos without bookmarks

Erm, why?

Blinky

Quoted from Brainmaster

Oke, I think you forgot the link :)

or he’s not done yet :D

Crafz

Quoted from Fallen

Erm, why?

Gonna be optional.

Right now I’m programming the key’s part and then there would be getting the % calculation. Should be done until mix time.

Snyyppis

RLM

something like this http://code.google.com/p/seads/ then?

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

Quoted from Blinky

[…]

or he’s not done yet :D

Then why make a post about it ? :D

atomic-

HYPE

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

Why did you make a post when you haven’t finished yet?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

If your solution is based on simulating keystrokes, then it is well suited for lazy people, not forgetful people, of which 90% of this community consists.

Crafz

I’m kind of tired so please do this for me: key “n” starts recording, and also stops recording, and some message like “Recording Started/Stopped”

I’m kind of tired so please do this for me: key “n” starts recording, and also stops recording, and some message like “Recording Started/Stopped”

I’m gonna be done today anyway. go whine somewhere else.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Crafz

What does that even mean? What do you want anyone to do?

ash

(Legend)
:D

Apparently he wants people to write that part he mentioned, the one with the N key.

defro

Our temporary savior.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »