And the anti-script:

bind mouse1 +attack
bind mouse2 +attack2
bind space +jump

Put this in all the other class cfg’s

Last edited by ondkaja,

ondkaja

IKEA

Made an updated script. The hud will redraw if you unzoom manually. Might bug out if you press m2 before the scope is ready. In that case jump, shoot, or use the bind below to activate the hud without doing anything.

Put the following in sniper.cfg

alias +attack_sp "+attack"
alias -attack_sp "-attack; hud_toggle1"
alias +jump_s "+jump; hud_toggle1"
alias -jump_s "-jump"
alias attack_snipe "+attack2; hud_drawtoggle"
alias +attack_ss attack_snipe
alias -attack_ss -attack2

alias hud_drawtoggle hud_toggle1
alias hud_toggle1 "mat_show_ab_hdr_hudelement 0; alias hud_drawtoggle hud_toggle2"
alias hud_toggle2 "mat_show_ab_hdr_hudelement 1; alias hud_drawtoggle hud_toggle1"

alias slot1s "slot1; alias +attack_ss attack_snipe"
alias slot2s "slot2; hud_toggle1; alias +attack_ss +attack2"
alias slot3s "slot3; hud_toggle1; alias +attack_ss +attack2"

slot1s
hud_toggle1
//bind mouse5 hud_drawtoggle //Uncomment this if you want this bind
bind mouse1 +attack_sp
bind mouse2 +attack_ss
bind space +jump_s
bind 1 slot1s
bind 2 slot2s
bind 3 slot3s

Put the following in every other class config:

bind mouse1 +attack
bind mouse2 +attack2
bind space +jump
mat_show_ab_hdr_hudelement 0
bind 1 slot1
bind 2 slot2
bind 3 slot3

EDIT: Updated the script so it can’t disable the HUD when the sniper rifle is not active. Also, switching to another weapon while scoped re-enables the HUD now.

Use this script at your own risk, I take no responsibility whatsoever if it fucks up your binds/gets you banned from a server.

Last edited by ondkaja,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

y so complicated

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Gubbins

If people put the right pure on their server it would be fine. If they bypassed a cvar they need a season/year ban

Not sure if trolling? No materials are being replaced, so pure has nothing to do with it afaik.

s3

This will almost definitely get patched, but until then ETF2L will disallow this, right? The scope borders are there for a reason, and any means of bypassing it should be treated as an exploit and/or cheating. The fact that this particular command isn’t covered by sv_cheats doesn’t even matter, it still functions like a cheat and should be treated as such.

atmo

sweet, I can play TF2 like Mirror’s Edge :D

AnimaL

Quoted from s3

This will almost definitely get patched, but until then ETF2L will disallow this, right? The scope borders are there for a reason, and any means of bypassing it should be treated as an exploit and/or cheating. The fact that this particular command isn’t covered by sv_cheats doesn’t even matter, it still functions like a cheat and should be treated as such.

+1, not blaming tviq or anyone else really for using it tho, but its not meant to work this way

TviQ

ft.

h3h3 get good plz

Ordinator

tuhi

Quoted from s3

lmao
been using this for years, why so butthurt now?

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Ordinator

[…]
lmao
been using this for years, why so butthurt now?

Let’s say a wallhack has been in the commands without the need for sv_cheats since the game came out and it has only just become common knowledge, do you think it should be banned?

envy

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

Let’s say a wallhack has been in the commands without the need for sv_cheats since the game came out and it has only just become common knowledge, do you think it should be banned?

But it’s fair if it’s common knowledge, right? I remember combining script for removing crosshair while scoped with this command like 2 years ago and posting it on few forums, but now prem player used it and, oh god, it’s a huge problem now.
Also, lol at comparing it to wallhack.

Last edited by envy,

Trath

Quoted from envy

[…]
But it’s fair if it’s common knowledge, right? I remember combining script for removing crosshair while scoped with this command like 2 years ago and posting it on few forums, but now prem player used it and, oh god, it’s a huge problem now.
Also, lol at comparing it to wallhack.

Whether it’s fair or not after it is public knowledge could be a cool discussion, but it is not relevant because this is not (or perhaps by now I could say “was not” ?) common knowledge.

ETF2L should try to find if there is a way to block this, or get Valve count it as an sv_cheats CVAR. (I am saying this being completely unaware of what the command does and what it’s real purpose is).

AnimaL

just tell anakin

Dazrovia

When I zoom in and hide hud, is there a possibility to still have the crosshair ? Because it’s easier to aim for me :/

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Dazrovia

When I zoom in and hide hud, is there a possibility to still have the crosshair ? Because it’s easier to aim for me :/

tf_hud_no_crosshair_on_scope_zoom 0

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »