Forum

[HUD] omp's hud

Created 19th September 2012 @ 18:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »

omp

http://rawr.am/tf2hud/ – Website.
https://github.com/omp/tf2hud – GitHub page (download here).
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2hud – Steam group (announcements).

I am no longer providing support in this thread. Go to the GitHub issue tracker if you have an issue, suggestion or question.

Last edited by omp,

Ch3Vy

FjK

I really love this hud. Everything on it is just so good.
Thanks once again for making this beautiful hud! :)

JakescRzyy.

Team
8===D

Really great hud, but can you add some more screenshots like the damagecounter, demo sticky charges and things like that but overall its amazing I will be using this hud from now on good job mate :)

walters

How i can get 4:3 scoreboard?

omp

Quoted from JakescRzyy.

Really great hud, but can you add some more screenshots like the damagecounter, demo sticky charges and things like that but overall its amazing I will be using this hud from now on good job mate :)

I do not want to take more screenshots because I am still changing things and they’ll get outdated quickly. I’ll add more after development settles down a bit.

Quoted from walters

How i can get 4:3 scoreboard?

Delete ScoreBoard.res and rename ScoreBoard_smaller.res to ScoreBoard.res. I haven’t tested this out completely, but I think it should be fine, though the names field might be a bit short.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

damn, now that people know about this HUD, i’m going to have to use another!

walters

Quoted from omp

Delete ScoreBoard.res and rename ScoreBoard_smaller.res to ScoreBoard.res. I haven’t tested this out completely, but I think it should be fine, though the names field might be a bit short.

This is working, thanks!

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Ritalin

damn, now that people know about this HUD, i’m going to have to use another!

This is English…yet somehow makes absolutely no sense.

Katerfas

FSVL

Any way to get working scoreboard 5:4? Other elements are proper as they should, I think.
Even if I replace your scoreboard by one from other hud, I still can’t see kills and deaths.

omp

Quoted from Katerfas

Any way to get working scoreboard 5:4? Other elements are proper as they should, I think.

The 4:3 scoreboard should also work on 5:4. See one of the above posts for how to install it.

crouton

LEGO

Love it, Is it possible to get stroke/outline on damagetext somehow?

omp

Quoted from crouton

Love it, Is it possible to get stroke/outline on damagetext somehow?

You can probably copy the FuturaHeavy20 font definition in ClientScheme.res and make one called FuturaHeavyOutline20 or something along those lines, adding “outline” “1” to the definition. Then edit HudDamageAccount.res to use that font instead. However, it will probably be ugly because outlines on anti-aliased fonts generally look bad in TF2.

Lyon

Wow, just wow. I love those damn HUD colors! Nice work.

minimoose

Started using this when I saw it on TviQ’s stream, it is literally the best hud ever made, needs to be stickied.

Regen

nf.
9F

Oh boy, will surely use this, looks rather sexy.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »