Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 61 Next »

icyyyyyyyyyyyy

ML

I have problem with OpenPlugin. It isnt working now for me :<
I tried to re-download it and it didnt work this time, i dont know what to do, maybe its because i got that "new" prec or something i dont know, pls help guys!

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from icyyyyyyyyyyyy

I have problem with OpenPlugin. It isnt working now for me :<
I tried to re-download it and it didnt work this time, i dont know what to do, maybe its because i got that "new" prec or something i dont know, pls help guys!

Note that the plugin only supports windows/linux (make sure you click the right link)

10: First, in the console type ‘plugin_print’
20: If OpenPlugin is not listed goto 40
30: Adjust fov_desired, mat_picmip, name, r_drawviewmodel, cl_downloadfilter, … as you see fit
35: If a specific feature does not work, explain in detail what you have tried and what the effect was
38: End

40: Type plugin_load addons/OpenPlugin in the console. Report back what it says
50: Awaiting response

Last edited by Casual,

icyyyyyyyyyyyy

ML

It works now, Thanks!!!

MisterPixels

Does it work on mac?

Last edited by MisterPixels,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from MisterPixels

Does it work on mac?

Quoted from Casual

Note that the plugin only supports windows/linux (make sure you click the right link)

Please.

icyyyyyyyyyyyy

ML

I noted that i always must type that in console fov_desired, mat_picmip, name, r_drawviewmodel, cl_downloadfilter and also plugin_print as first to turn the plugin on, is there a way to not doing this all the time?

toota

swole.

I noted that i always must type that in console fov_desired, mat_picmip, name, r_drawviewmodel, cl_downloadfilter and also plugin_print as first to turn the plugin on, is there a way to not doing this all the time?

Make a config ?

icyyyyyyyyyyyy

ML

I’m not very good at those things : confings,binds or something like that :p If someone can make it i will be happy :)

Oh and… i know this will not contain with a topic but when i want to start tf2 for first time after launching computer, i have validating steam files. It started like 3,4 days ago, and i dont know how can i fix that. And please answer on that first problem :)

Last edited by icyyyyyyyyyyyy,

easyGame

I’m not very good at those things : confings,binds or something like that :p If someone can make it i will be happy :)

Well its simple:

1. create a new cfg file (if you don’t know how simply copy any cfg file and delete all the stuff in it –> now u have a empty cfg file you can use)
2. write all the commands you want to have in it (in your case all the open plugin commands like fov_desired xxx , etc)
3. give the cfg file a name (for example “openplugin”) and put it in your tf/cfg folder
4. search for ur autoexec.cfg file in ur cfg folder and add the line: exec “yourcfgname”
in this example: exec “openplugin”

Now everytime you start up TF2 all the commands you had in your created cfg will be executed automatically.

Oh and… i know this will not contain with a topic but when i want to start tf2 for first time after launching computer, i have validating steam files. It started like 3,4 days ago, and i dont know how can i fix that. And please answer on that first problem :)

No idea. Happens to me sometimes aswell. Maybe its one of those “hidden TF2 features”.

gl hf

MisterPixels

Is it possible to make a Mac version?

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Stopped working for me.

Tried reinstalling it. Tried removing it along with -insecure, start the game, quit the game, and reinstall it again.

It’s not listed with plugin_load, when I try to load it:

Loading unsigned module addonsOpenPlugin
Access to secure servers is disabled.
Unable to load plugin "addons/OpenPlugin"

Also, can’t join any servers with -insecure.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from chipstalaizah

Stopped working for me.

Tried reinstalling it. Tried removing it along with -insecure, start the game, quit the game, and reinstall it again.

] plugin_load addons/OpenPlugin
Loaded plugin "addons/OpenPlugin"
Loading OpenPlugin by Casual...
] plugin_print
Loaded plugins:
---------------------
0: "OpenPlugin version 1.4 by Casual! Build Dec 13 2012 22:19:24"
---------------------

Works fine for me, need more people to complain about it not working before I’ll bother to check harder though.

Last edited by Casual,

easyGame

Sometimes mat_picmic >2 doesn’t work.

mat_picmip 6
sv_cheats=0 prevented changing mat_picmip outside of the range [0,2] (was 6).

I have to restart the game sometimes several times before it works. Fov_desired 110 always works though (also when mat_picmip >2 doesn’t work at the same time).

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from chipstalaizah

Stopped working for me.

do you have the .vdf file in the folder?

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from quintosh

do you have the .vdf file in the folder?

Indeed I have. I backed up everything prior to doing a reformat, and everything was working before.

Like I said, I tried reinstalling it, removing it, start TF2, quit, reinstalling back n’ forth multiple times, in different orders, redownloading the plugin etc.

I haven’t done anything after my first question and it suddenly started working. Oh well.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 61 Next »