Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 Next »

Blinky

Can u please, fix that voice chat issue?

Morgus

Is it possible to disable the name changing feature?

alba

duplo

Quoted from Blinky

Can u please, fix that voice chat issue?

exm

with weapon model set to 245 some weapons practicaly disapear (The Original), while other look unchanged (Frontier Justice, demoman weapons, etc). Am I doing something wrong or is this supposed to be like that?

Last edited by exm,

Shinku

Gensokyo

Quoted from Casual

Answer: It is not possible to easily modify the plugin to turn it into an actual cheat.

Oh, really? After looking briefly at the code I’d say it’s possible to add a speedhack to it in 2 lines of code, making it undetectable by server plugins is ~10 more minutes.
Adding rendering hooks and releasing it as a cheat = getting all current legit users VAC’d.
Take care.

Last edited by Shinku,

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Shinku

[…]
Oh, really? After looking briefly at the code I’d say it’s possible to add a speedhack to it in 2 lines of code, making it undetectable by server plugins is ~10 more minutes.
Adding rendering hooks and releasing it as a cheat = getting all current legit users VAC’d.
Take care.

dick

kaidus

WiK?

calm your balls

Le meme arrows

Quoted from Darn

[…]

dick

He’s a Russian, he’s experienced when it comes to cheats. Don’t hate bro.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Le meme arrows

[…]He’s a Russian, he’s experienced when it comes to cheats. Don’t hate bro.

+1 :D

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Shinku

are you serious

Shinku

Gensokyo

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]

are you serious

Pretty much.

AnimaL

Quoted from Darn

[…]

dick

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

If it could get people VAC banned, why not email it to someone at Valve to find out? Then people using it can stop and so won’t get banned, and if it won’t ban people, everyone can use it without worrying :)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Jörge

If it could get people VAC banned, why not email it to someone at Valve to find out? Then people using it can stop and so won’t get banned, and if it won’t ban people, everyone can use it without worrying :)

What I believe Shinku was trying to point out is that with some minor code modifications this plugin could easily be turned into an actual cheat. Whether or not that’s true only Casual can say.

remaxx

This plugin would be so perfect if voice chat worked. Casual, do you happen to know if it’s even fixable?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 61 Next »