Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 44 45 46 ... 61 Next »

AnimaL

dm mod and mge needs banning bcs it allows to do something you wouldnt be able to normally do

fucking faggot cheater assholes who play on these hacked servers

btw, what happened to these idiots when the plugin wasnt disabled?! how come retards appear only after the plugins get disabled?!

Last edited by AnimaL,

Setsul

Quoted from SmitZ

[…]

I used openplugin to make my game look shitty (mat_picmip). So if I do that with ATI tray tools instead, now that openplugin is banned, is that comparable to cheating too? Of course it fucking isn’t. Whether or not it’s “comparable” to a cheat/hack isn’t the issue. Because it is NOT a cheat/hack. Get over it.

Anyway, the plugin is gone now (unless people want to continue using it and get VAC banned), so can we all just drop this stupid argument and move on?

ATI tray tools = 3rd party tool
TFTrue = 3rd party tool

Yes, it gets even better:
graphic drivers = 3rd party tools
BEING ABLE TO SEE SOMETHING GIVES YOU A CLEAR ADVANTAGE OVER THOSE WITHOUT GRAPHIC DRIVERS. EVERYONE SHOULD GET BANNED.

cube

i love it ! fuck plugins

atmo

Cut out the civil war stuff, guys.

Guyyst

JI

Quoted from cube

i love it ! fuck plugins

I hate ignorant people who think what they do is the best, no changes allowed.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from AnimaL

dm mod and mge needs banning bcs it allows to do something you wouldnt be able to normally do

SOAP DM and MGE are disabled during matches so your point is invalid.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

this thread has turned into the most funniest thing on this website for a long time.

Crafz

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
SOAP DM and MGE are disabled during matches so your point is invalid.

Back to my point then. Are there any plug-ins out there that are from VALVE?

MARIANO

Quoted from AnimaL

TryhardBrigade servers running with TFTrue for few reasons, but tftrue_maxfov cvar is set to “90” (default).

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Crafz

[…]

I know of one plugin that is signed and approved by Valve, P-REC. Why would Valve create any plugins that users have to install in addition to the game? That would make very little sense. They can just add new functions to the game and ship them with the next patch.

AnimaL

Quoted from Crafz

[…]

prec is the only one signed by valve

AnimaL

Quoted from MARIANO

[…]

TryhardBrigade servers running with TFTrue for few reasons, but tftrue_maxfov cvar is set to “90” (default).

sounds like horrible servers

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Oh no wait, maybe this one is better. Can’t decide.

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from Monkeh

Oh no wait, maybe this one is better. Can’t decide.

Definitely this one

djc

d2f~

Quoted from Guyyst

I hate ignorant people who think what they do is the best,

this is exactly what everyone who is in favor of openplugin is acting like, too, you realize.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 44 45 46 ... 61 Next »