Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 43 44 45 ... 61 Next »

onv

It was pretty obvious this was too good to be true , this is why i didn’t even bother getting used to high fov , I knew it was gonna end sooner or later.

The only thing i’ll miss is the high viewmodel_fov demo thing.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Limp.

[…]
Just use you’re brain some times wow..

Bit dissapointed with the ending.

Last edited by herpderp,

rat

so colony is going to dominate everyone now that people stopped “cheating”. hue

rockie

Quoted from unu

rip my fov 90. oh wait, I don’t cheat

u-u-u-ultraaaa quote quote quoteeee

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Bit dissapointed with the ending.

Just like my sexlife

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Limp.

[…]

OH MY DAYZZZ YOU SIMPEL SIMPEL MINDED PEOPLE..

For get the fov and shits, thats all irrelevant to the issue. It doesnt matter if only thing that plug-in would to was to bind your P-key to say “Hi”, but if you do it by some security bypass theck woodoo whatever, then its cheating and if the plugin does that then its a cheat.
As there are restrictions to some extent what you can actually do with script, if you would bypass these restrictions then it would be cheating..
Just use you’re brain some times wow..

I thought ignoring you would be the way to go, but I can’t stand this anymore. You just have no clue what you are talking about. Do you know what cheating is? Have you tried cheating? Have you tried using OpenPlugin? Do you understand what constitutes an ‘unfair advantage’? Have you ever thought why would Valve put limits on the settings this plugin has unlocked? Have you EVER played any competitive game as something more than just a mean of entertainment?
I could also ask you if you understand that it’s not us, the users of the plugin, being the bad guys (notabene, for whatever reasons your self-imposed mental constraints are implying), but Valve, for artificially limiting us further and further, despite our continous support for change, but considering the level of the argument you, the ones calling the so called ‘cheaters’ ‘turds’, present in all of the threads around the internet, I don’t believe any of you will ever understand that, or even complain about anything in regards to the game. After all, we just want to play the game, just for fun! The hats are flashy, the maps are colorful, the characters make funny remarks, what else do we need! We’re all spoon-fed – our feeders can’t ever be wrong!

Miek

prfsnlgmr

You write so much, but say nothing :<

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from Arcticcu

[…]
Aimbots are also available for all people who are able to use google.

They don’t like openplugin because it IS a cheat. I doubt a bunch of valve employees who happened to be mad at openplugin suddenly banned it. It has literally zero difference with a cheat – it bypasses vac to do something that the game normally doesn’t allow to do.

120 hertz monitors are also available for everyone, but I play on 60hz, since I have no money for 120hz. Please. Let’s ban everybody who plays with 120 hertz monitor? He has a clear advantage over me while I play on 60 hertz monitor.

Good computers with the newest graphic cards and i7 processors, stable 120 fps in all conditions, definite advantage compared to the players who have worse computers and droping fps. Please. Let’s ban everybody who has good computer. It’s the clear advantage over me, since I will be lucky to have at least stable 50 fps in the clashes.

Man, how I am tired of the shitters like you. You are like a little emo girl which is constantly whining due to the menstruations. I really don’t see how this openplugin can give you an advantage over your adversary, some people need to take a napkin and wipe some blood from their ass instead of whining at this plugin.

The plugin was possible for everybody. The plugin has not been banned by the rules. Furthermore, you could be absolutely sure that this openplugin is not a virus.

And now give me the link to the clean aimbot cheat without the viruses. I doubt that you will find one, because nobody is gonna make a cheat without a virus for free and to be fair, you should be ultra retarded, if tried to find one.

Last edited by Mirelin,

Shinku

Gensokyo

Well, they seem to be checking the -insecure not only on game startup, but also on every connection to a game server.
I think it may be bypassed by patching the contents of m_pszCmdLine and/or m_ppParms of CCommandLine in tier0. If anyone wants to take the risks after Valve’s major warning, ofc.

Last edited by Shinku,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from freshmeatt

I could also ask you if you understand that it’s not us, the users of the plugin, being the bad guys (notabene, for whatever reasons your self-imposed mental constraints are implying), but Valve, for artificially limiting us further and further, despite our continous support for change, but considering the level of the argument you, the ones calling the so called ‘cheaters’ ‘turds’, present in all of the threads around the internet, I don’t believe any of you will ever understand that, or even complain about anything in regards to the game.

Holy balls batman 10 comma’s in a single sentence.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Miek

You write so much, but say nothing :<

I’m shy.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

120 hertz monitors are also available for everyone, but I play on 60hz, since I have no money for 120hz. Please. Let’s ban everybody who plays with 120 hertz monitor? He has a clear advantage over me, the player who plays on 60 hertz monitor

Good computers with the newest graphic cards and i7 processors, stable 120 fps in all conditions, definite advantage compared to the players who have worse computers and droping fps. Please. Let’s ban everybody who has good computer. It’s the clear advantage over me, since I will be lucky to have at least stable 50 fps in the clashes.

Man, how I am tired of the shitters like you. You are like a little emo girl which is constantly whining due to the menstruations. I really don’t see how this openplugin can give you an advantage over your adversary, some people need to take a napkin and wipe some blood from their ass instead of whining at this plugin.

The plugin was possible for everybody. The plugin has not been banned by the rules. Furthermore, you could be absolutely sure that this openplugin is not a virus.

And now give me the link to the clean aimbot cheat without the viruses. I doubt that you will find one, because nobody is gonna make a cheat without a virus for free and to be fair, you should be ultra retarded, if tried to find one.

Pulling out dem strawman arguments.

Whether its banned by etf2l, has a virus, open for everyone and/or gives you a clear advantage or not is completely irrelevant.
Openplugin IS a 3rd party plugin which lets you achieve certain settings that you otherwise would not be able to. It IS comparable to a cheat or a hack.

Last edited by cmd,

SmitZ

Quoted from rat

so colony is going to dominate everyone now that people stopped “cheating”. hue

rat <3

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

120 hertz monitors are also available for everyone, but I play on 60hz, since I have no money for 120hz. Please. Let's ban everybody who plays with 120 hertz monitor? He has a clear advantage over me while I play on 60 hertz monitor.

Good computers with the newest graphic cards and i7 processors, stable 120 fps in all conditions, definite advantage compared to the players who have worse computers and droping fps. Please. Let's ban everybody who has good computer. It's the clear advantage over me, since I will be lucky to have at least stable 50 fps in the clashes.

Mirelin is spot on here.

If I play with 3 monitors in Eyefinity, do I get banned for having a higher FOV too? That would give me a clear "advantage" over opponents the same way openplugin would, right?

Calling open plugin a cheat is ridiculous. All it does is extend the customisation that already exists in the game. And I doubt Valve ever broke it for the sake of fixing the FOV changing capabilities. It seems far more likely to me that they broke it for the sake of fixing what was essentially a loophole that the plugin was exploiting.

Quoted from cmd

[…]
Openplugin IS a 3rd party plugin which lets you achieve certain settings that you otherwise would not be able to. It IS comparable to a cheat or a hack.

I used openplugin to make my game look shitty (mat_picmip). So if I do that with ATI tray tools instead, now that openplugin is banned, is that comparable to cheating too? Of course it fucking isn’t. Whether or not it’s “comparable” to a cheat/hack isn’t the issue. Because it is NOT a cheat/hack. Get over it.

Anyway, the plugin is gone now (unless people want to continue using it and get VAC banned), so can we all just drop this stupid argument and move on?

Last edited by SmitZ,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from cmd

[…]
Pulling out dem strawman arguments.

Whether its banned by etf2l, has a virus, open for everyone and/or gives you a clear advantage or not is completely irrelevant.

Under that logic, TFTrue’s function “tftrue_maxfov” needs to be disabled. As it allows you to change a setting that you are otherwise not able to, and the ability to do so depends on the availability of TFTrue on the server.

Edit: Please don’t reply, I now understand that you don’t understand your own logic and any effort on my part to convince you otherwise is pointless :B

Last edited by herpderp,

Crafz

Quoted from cmd

What’s not a 3rd party plug-in then?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 43 44 45 ... 61 Next »