Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 35 36 37 ... 61 Next »

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I think they’d be forced to not take notice of it, I mean half the scene would be gone…

Guyyst

JI

Quoted from Sideshow

I think they’d be forced to not take notice of it, I mean half the scene would be gone…

How would they know you used casual’s plugin and not an actual cheat? :/

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Guyyst

[…]

That would be based on the assumption that the use of OpenPlugin is a bit more widespread at this point than the use of your average aimbot/wallhack/[insertcheatflavourhere].

AnAkkk

Quoted from Guyyst

[…]

Because stuff just normally doesn’t get VAC detected unless Valve actually add checks in their database.
I’m saying “normally”, as there are some specific things you can do in the code which will always get you VAC detected in any case, which nobody do as it’s known that you’ll get VAC banned for that.

KillAri

If you fear to use this plug in , don’t use it, like lot of people who stopped.
Don’t cry later coz you played with fire (tbh, i don’t think this plug in will be vac ban, but i’m not a dev from vac organisation).

icyyyyyyyyyyyy

ML

i have a problem now, i played today normally, but after some hours i came back and i launched TF2. i made a cfg file called openplugin with all thinks i want to have by loading Open Plugin. I always must write i nconsole ” exec Openplugin” and everything works fine.
I have different confings for each classes ( viewmodels). I launched TF2 after some hours again and i saw that i have a rocket launcher, shotgun in the up corner and reverse. I re-started tf2 and tried to exec soldier but that doesnt work, but after writting “exec autoconfing” everything was fine . I dont know what to do. NEED HELP :)

unu

Disabled plug-ins that would allow users to connect to secure game servers even when -insecure is specified on the command line

Continued use of such plug-ins will risk your Steam account getting VAC banned

Eat it suckerssss

Mits

Team Fortress 2
– Added a new ConVar cl_first_person_uses_world_model to allow this mode to be used outside of VR mode
– Disabled plug-ins that would allow users to connect to secure game servers even when -insecure is specified on the command line
– Continued use of such plug-ins will risk your Steam account getting VAC banned

– Added support for unloading the displayed URL when the user closes the info panel
– Added ConVar sv_motd_unload_on_dismissal to allow server ops to control the default behavior of their MOTD
– Fixed a client crash related to doing a changelevel while firing the Minigun
– Fixed a bug where you could come out of a teleporter facing the wrong way in VR mode
– Improved performance and stability for the Linux version
– Fixed a bug with custom fonts not loading for third party HUDs on Linux.

oh snap

damn, 10 seconds too late

Last edited by Mits,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

about time.

Oupa

Nave

Goodnight sweet prince…

Last edited by Oupa,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

And yet they don’t add a higher fov value, or unlock picmip. They recognise that it is popular enough to be stopped, and yet not popular enough for valve to meet the needs themselves.

Guyyst

JI

Yay, time to get used to 90 fov again, thank you Valve.
I mean you could just increase the fov_desired cap…

superlub0

fgt

Quoted from nTraum

about time.

Miek

prfsnlgmr

gg

Snyyppis

RLM

http://i.imgur.com/Td7HL.gif

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 35 36 37 ... 61 Next »