OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 61 Next »

alba

duplo

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]
First decend question in this thread.

I still can’t figure out, why in-game voice chat doesn’t works for me anymore.

I think the plugin broke the in game voice but there is some commands to restore it, can’t find them though

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from alba

Is there a way to get in-game voice to work?

http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/6921-i-cant-speak-to-anyone-in-game#post-97741

alba

duplo

Quoted from wpminnows

[…]

http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/6921-i-cant-speak-to-anyone-in-game#post-97741

thank you <3

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Oh and extra fun news: VAC recently (’bout a week ago) caught the cheat Aim Junkies and VAC banned everyone using it. Coincidental timing, no?

huhystah

Quoted from Casual

Oh and extra fun news: VAC recently (’bout a week ago) caught the cheat Aim Junkies and VAC banned everyone using it. Coincidental timing, no?

eksdee

basshead

mid

Quoted from wpminnows

[…]

That fix didn’t work for me, could be something to do with my cfg being from that tf2mate site, I’ll give it a tinker.

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from basshead

[…]

That fix didn’t work for me, could be something to do with my cfg being from that tf2mate site, I’ll give it a tinker.

It works for me. Have You tried posting the lines in Your autoexec instead of another cfg being loaded? I put them in the top of mine and it works. I don’t see why the tf2mate cfgs would fuck that up

Dater

Is it possible to change the color of the console output? so this: “Loading OpenPlugin by Casual…” is for example red (like in prec)
So I know it is possible, but I do not know how to do it.
I bet I have to change this line: Msg( “Loading OpenPlugin by Casual…n” );

Last edited by Dater,

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Dater

Is it possible to change the color of the console output? so this: “Loading OpenPlugin by Casual…” is for example red (like in prec)
So I know it is possible, but I do not know how to do it.
I bet I have to change this line: Msg( “Loading OpenPlugin by Casual…n” );

(windows specific)
__declspec(dllimport) extern "C" void __cdecl ConColorMsg( int level, const int& color, const char* fmt, ... )

// Example:
int color = 0xFFFF0000;
ConColorMsg( 1, color, "My %s!n", "message" );

Color is an ARGB formatted color code. 0xFFFF0000 = pure red, etc.

EDIT: In case anyone wonders why/how this works:
The plugin links with “tier0.lib” which defines functions exported by tier0.dll which is a helper dll supplied by Valve and always available in any source engine game. This DLL provides all console outputting functions you need (look at its exported functions to get the idea). All you need to do is tell the compiler this function exists and you can use it.

Last edited by Casual,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Casual

All you need to do is tell the compiler this function exists and you can use it.

Sometimes programming is like magic :D

Van Vren

It says: No valid signature found for OpenPlugin.dll

Crafz

Did you put -insecure in the TF2 start options?

Niicol

dc.
-ugo?-

if i use this on an alt will i get my main account banned too? because i usually run at 20-30 fps and i’d like to have more because the match seems an interactve photo album. (IN THE CASE IT WILL HAPPEN, WHO KNOWS)

Last edited by Niicol,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Niicol

if i use this on an alt will i get my main account banned too?

No, VAC bans on a per account basis.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Guyyst

JI

Let’s say Valve comes up with a ban-wave for that plugin, how would ETF2L react?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 61 Next »