Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 61 Next »

fawwles

TSUN~

Quoted from Dendocror

I don’t see what’s wrong with posting a warning about playing on your server if they use >90 FOV. Manually banning every player using it is laughable.

dont listen to this CHEATER

AnimaL

Quoted from s3

do realise the majority of people don’t use it for FOV?

oh please do tell…

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Do you also ban people for changing their resolutions to get a higher fov?

alba

duplo

Quoted from Daleth

Do you also ban people for changing their resolutions to get a higher fov?

this would be hilarious

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from s3

[…]
No, we ban for 1 month when you play on our servers with >90 FOV. You played with 110 FOV about 1.5 hours ago at the time of this post, and you got a 1 month ban for it. Feel free to come back without FOV plugins in one month.

gay

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from WithADanceNumber

I hope valve will release their iron grip on this game just a bit at some point.

You think that’s the reason they’re not changing this? They probably just cba with it, it’s a low priority thing that adds little value. They’d rather add new hats and make more money, or test new features that other source games don’t have yet. TF2 is their test environment, after all.

unu

Quoted from Dendocror

I don’t see what’s wrong with posting a warning about playing on your server if they use >90 FOV. Manually banning every player using it is laughable.

I think it’s perfectly reasonable banning players for using an EXTERNAL PLUGIN that gives you an unfair advantage.

No one likes playing with cheaters anyways.

envy

Quoted from unu

[…]

I think it’s perfectly reasonable banning players for using an EXTERNAL PLUGIN that gives you an unfair advantage.

Yeah, small player models and almost similar team colors gives you so much UDVUNTUGEH. Also, ban GPU and keyboard software.

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from unu

[…]

le lol

Kissakala

MUUQ
bad

Quoted from envy

[…]

Yeah, small player models and almost similar team colors gives you so much UDVUNTUGEH. Also, ban GPU and keyboard software.

Why don’t you use 70 FOV if having a higher FOV doesn’t give you an UDVUNTUGEH? :<

envy

Quoted from Kissakala

[…]

Why don’t you use 70 FOV if having a higher FOV doesn’t give you an UDVUNTUGEH? :<

I do. So?

herpderp

DAKKA

All this moan about Rocketblast banning people using Openplugin to get fov higher than 90 is completely pointless.

It’s their server and they are entirely within their rights to do so if they wish. Disagree with them? Find a different server that doesn’t ban you for it or setup your own server.

Sheepsi

SOAS

Quoted from unu

[…]

lets ban every player who binds a key for a message on the server.
after all, thats an unfair advantage for people who need to write all this shit down

Last edited by Sheepsi,

Kissakala

MUUQ
bad

Quoted from Sheepsi

[…]
lets ban every player who binds a key for a message on the server.
after all, thats an unfair advantage for people who need to write all this shit down

That’s the thing. Do you use an external non-signed plugin to do that? I surely hope not.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from herpderp

All this moan about Rocketblast banning people using Openplugin to get fov higher than 90 is completely pointless.

It’s their server and they are entirely within their rights to do so if they wish. Disagree with them? Find a different server that doesn’t ban you for it or setup your own server.

This.

It’s also fairly off-topic, so I suggest we pretend it never happened, alright? :)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 61 Next »