Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 61 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I apologise but am also sorry.

:D

Le meme arrows

Be a man and turn off viewmodels you pussy. Nothing better than trying to rocket jump with a shotgun.

amppis

DTR

Quoted from Le meme arrows

Be a man and turn off viewmodels you pussy. Nothing better than trying to rocket jump with a shotgun.

Yeah, i’m probably going back to having no viewmodels.
I just feel like rocketjumping is easier when i can see my rl. D:

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

I don’t think this is an issue I can fix. I just tell the game ‘render this with opacity X’ (which is a built-in feature).

.muku

#T4F

Quoted from Casual

I don’t think this is an issue I can fix. I just tell the game ‘render this with opacity X’ (which is a built-in feature).

already have any fix that i cant talk ingame? :)

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from .muku

[…]

already have any fix that i cant talk ingame? :)

Someone claims this fixes it: http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-22753/page-8/?recent=430561#post-427031

octane

Quoted from Casual

[…]

Someone claims this fixes it: http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-22753/page-8/?recent=430561#post-427031

i can confirm that this fixed my voice chat issue too. give it a try

filip

yep, it fixed mine too

Rokstanski

dunno why broken for me, tried in/unstall print/add exec for cfg -insecure. -p4 works fine.
rlly hate valve.

WithADanceNumber

I just tested this plugin on an alt accout, and mat_picmip 10 and fov 110 are amazing. I really hope valve will at the very least those two commands. I don’t see my self using this on my main account though. Still, very good job with the plugin and I hope valve will release their iron grip on this game just a bit at some point.

Sheepsi

SOAS

can any1 here help me and recompile the file without the part thats blocks the name changing?
i will very appericate it
thanks

fawwles

TSUN~

“RocketBlast” servers are handing out 1mo bans on their servers for “FOV clamp bypass” if you use the plugin on their servers. Might want to avoid them if you pub.

s3

Quoted from fawwles

“RocketBlast” servers are handing out 1mo bans on their servers for “FOV clamp bypass” if you use the plugin on their servers. Might want to avoid them if you pub.

No, we ban for 1 month when you play on our servers with >90 FOV. You played with 110 FOV about 1.5 hours ago at the time of this post, and you got a 1 month ban for it. Feel free to come back without FOV plugins in one month.

Also, thanks for stopping by on IRC, it was both illuminating and entertaining:

[01:38:55] * lol___ ([email protected]) has joined #rbtf2
[01:41:00] so i get banned for not wanting to DL sounds and skins?
[01:43:51] do realise the majority of people don’t use it for FOV?
[01:46:15] are you mad some guy was better than you
[01:46:30] bet you’re shit
[01:47:28] cya fags, i’m busy being good at games on servers with admins who don’t have downs syndrome, peace

I snipped out the best parts, you’re welcome.

fawwles

TSUN~

?

Dendocror

idd.
~MOE~

I don’t see what’s wrong with posting a warning about playing on your server if they use >90 FOV. Manually banning every player using it is laughable.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 61 Next »