Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 61 Next »

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from crouton

[…]

Ask Darn instead of Casual?

And then post his reply here so we may all enjoy the result.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Casual

[…]

idk. Maybe the drivers.

Mendietaaaa

TBNC

I don’t know shit about computing so my question might be dumb, can the plugin be used in other source games like left for dead or cs:go?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Spike Himself

in visual studio, select the code that is responsible for it, then hit ctrl+k -> ctrl+c

:D

FML

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Mendietaaaa

I don’t know shit about computing so my question might be dumb, can the plugin be used in other source games like left for dead or cs:go?

I suppose it would work for the most source games, dont take it for granted though. As I really wouldn’t know since I didn’t code it, or look into it

Last edited by Kvux,

Dahlbeck

IKEA
9F

Quoted from Mendietaaaa

There is other fov scripts that a lot of comp l4d1(dunno about l4d2) users play with, including myself!

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from Casual

[…]

(17:58:36) [@Darn] crouton{dR I dont use that high picmip
(17:58:42) [@Darn] just in that youtube flick
(17:58:55) [@Darn] but I think it comes down to your gfx drivers
(17:59:00) [@Darn] in the end
(17:59:03) [@Darn] are they messed up or not
(17:59:08) [@Darn] cant think any other reason for it

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Mendietaaaa

Probably not, cs:go uses a different engine than tf2/css/dods. However it’s probably compatible with css & dods (and maybe source mods).

Just try it out, worst that’ll happen is that the plugin will fail to load.

amppis

DTR

I’m running dx9 with dx9 frames and i still get this:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123097301
Does anyone have a solution? :<

amppis

DTR

Quoted from amppis

I’m running dx9 with dx9 frames and i still get this:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123097301
Does anyone have a solution? :<

Bump.
Played a gullywash lobby today and it looked like it was supposed to look like, I thought it had fixed itself and joined an mge server where it looked just like before again. What could cause this? :/

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from amppis

[…]
Bump.
Played a gullywash lobby today and it looked like it was supposed to look like, I thought it had fixed itself and joined an mge server where it looked just like before again. What could cause this? :/

ur mge rating

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from amppis

[…] What could cause this? :/

Cause what? Maybe you could say where to look for in your screen?

I don’t see anything strange. I see an aspect ratio that seems to look like 5:4 with a really high fov. Both those things are caused by the user setting them like that. Is the problem that the soldier’s arm sleeve is not transparent?

profix

FLANK

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Cause what? Maybe you could say where to look for in your screen?

I don’t see anything strange. I see an aspect ratio that seems to look like 5:4 with a really high fov. Both those things are caused by the user setting them like that. Is the problem that the soldier’s arm sleeve is not transparent?

Some parts of the rocket launcher are not only transparent but not visible at all. I already suggested running dx9 but he said he does so already.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from profix

Some parts of the rocket launcher are not only transparent but not visible at all.

are not only transparent but not visible at all.

not only transparent but not visible

transparent but not visible

profix

FLANK

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

You evil grammar nazi. :(

I mean it only shows some parts of the weapon just like in the screenshot i posted some days ago.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122153084

Last edited by profix,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 61 Next »